This or That (Choose the Card you like most)

274 posts / 0 new
Last post

Choose a card you like from the previous 2 cards. Post 2 more cards (using the " or Demonic Rising

(Choose one and post another set of 2 cards for the next user.)
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
Vampire Lacerator, odds are, if I can run him, Bloodghast/Vampire Nighthawk/Vampire Nocturnus aren't far behind.

Sol Ring or Mana Crypt.
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
Sol Ring. Fliping coin in a Magic game is something I tends to avoid.

Wayfaring Temple or Experiment One
Experiment One, I'm really impressed by that card when I first saw that. A solid one drop.

Lazav, Dimir Mastermind or Duskmantle Seer ?

Duskmantle Seer, Lazav is super narrow and can't benefit from ETB effects...pretty bad card overall.

Obzedat, Ghost Council or Ghost Council of Orzhova?
Can I activate their ability when they're in the graveyard? I'll choose Ghost Council of Orzhova.

Adaptive Snapjaw or  Wayfaring Temple?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Blighted Agent. Viral with it's proliferate only in certain decks. I like unblockables.

Mana Drain or Force of Will
Mana Drain.

[C]Exquisite Blood[/c] or Demonic Rising?
Mana Drain.

[C]Exquisite Blood[/c] or Demonic Rising?

Demonic rising. I once got beaten by a guy in a sealed event b/c of that card, but he was nice and helped me improve my deck.

Balduvian bears grizzly bears
BALDUVIAN! Old school flavor rules. Tongue Out

Elvish Archdruid or Priest of Titania?
staggershock

unworthy dead or soul burn?

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Decks I run
Show
How to be saved?
Show
Cheers!
Necro, Necro, Necro. Jace is a killer, but Necro is Necro. :P

Stromkirk Captain or Captivating Vampire
Stromkirk Captain, makes Vampire Nighthawk that much more threatening.

Sun Titan or Primeval Titan?
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
Primeval Titan

Thragtusk or Baneslayer Angel

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Primeval Titan

Thragtusk or Baneslayer Angel

I go with Baneslayer Angel because I love the art and the effect of the card.

Cruel Ultimatum or Progenitus

I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

Progenitus

Razia, Boros Archangel or Auriela, Warleader.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Progenitus

Razia, Boros Archangel or Auriela, Warleader.

Aurelia, the Warleader Love this card and art work of the card

What about

Gideon, Champion of Justice or Liliana Vess

I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

Liliana Vess.

[C]Goblin Arsonist[/c] or Goblin Fireslinger?

Fireslinger, because until I get , every one of my Arsonist plays is also a Fireslinger play.

Nightshade Peddler or Painsmith?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Painsmith
  nightshade peddler has let me down in too many games!

Birthing Pod or Green Sun's zenith
Green Sun's Zenith. It scales better.
Pod gives you more value over time but requires you to build around it.

Killer Whale or Jokulmorder?

To autocard: [c]Killer Whale[/c] ⇒ Killer Whale

Jokulmorder That art is killer!!!!

Mirran Crusader or Phyrexian Crusader

Phyrexian Crusader hands down, Infect, protection from white and red, and immune to most forms of black spot removal.
Duskmantle Guildmage or Vizkopa Guildmage?
 Jokulmorder That art is killer!!!!

Mirran Crusader or Phyrexian Crusader

Phyrexian Crusader hands down, Infect, protection from white and red, and immune to most forms of black spot removal.
Duskmantle Guildmage or Vizkopa Guildmage?

Duskmantle Guildmage..... for reasons

Pyromancer Ascension or Dragonstorm?
Decks I run
Show
How to be saved?
Show
Cheers!
Pyromancer Ascension

Rix Maadi Guildmage or Duskmantle Guildmage?

Ouch. Tough one. I've always liked Rix Maadi Guildmage and it brings a lot more utility to the table than Duskmantle, but the win has to go to Duskmantle Guildmage due to his game winning comboable first ability.

Mishra, Artificer Prodigy or Arcum Dagsson?
Gotta go with the Dagasson. Have a soft spot for Coldsnap.

Demonic Tutor or Tinker?

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

A typical   trying to get somewhere in the Multiverse, allons-y?

DOCTOR WHO OOOOOOOOEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOEEOOOOOOO (I'm weird, cant help it)

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

NON-AGGRO, NON-MONO RED deck (Not getting very far with it though)

Standard mono red deck for FNM next Friday

Borborygmos Enraged.

Wayfaring Temple, I guess.

Emeria Angel or Luminous Angel 
Wayfaring Temple, I guess.

Emeria Angel or Luminous Angel 

Have to go with Emeria Angel, the mana cost on luminous kills it for me.

The Gulidmage. Not a vampire fan.

[C]Burgeoning[/C] or [C]Azusa, Lost but Seeking[/C]?
Sign In to post comments