ICD: Ancient Power

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ancient Power  G 
Sorcery
Play Ancient Power only in your postcombat main phase.   
Put two +1/+1 counters on target creature. 

Maybe not Ancient Power. It sounds Black. Too late now... Ancient Savagery? Savage Power? Power of Savagery?  Savagery of Power? Savagery of Ancients?  Power of Ancient Savagery? Savagery of Ancient Power?    

Powerful Ancient Savagery

http://nogoblinsallowed.com/

Savage Power of Ancient Power Savagery

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Ashnod's Transmogrant
NO WAR

DOD replaces human label with terrorist Blood-Chin Fanatic

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

"The Egg" from the musical 1776

Anyways... I can't decide if it would be cooler if  Ancient Savage Power of Ancient Power-Savagery could only target untapped creatures. I just think it meets the flavour demands proposed by "Ancient".
This thread has prompted me to go back through the pokemon attack moves thread to determine what types of cards were presented for ancient power.

Edit after looking over that thread://

There were 13 submissions with 10 of them giving some kind of power or toughness increasing ability.  two of the three which did not have a power or toughness increasing ability actually put a creature into play which kinda counts as increasing power because you had 0/0 before the ability but after you have a 5/5 or whatever.

Incidentally I think the OP's card is one of the better ones amongst those 13 cards. Good job OP for making a card that fits the flavor of Ancient Power as outlined by our community.
Don't be too smart to have fun
Savage Power of the Ancient Savages.
Ancient Ancient Ancient Savage Power Power Savage Power

http://nogoblinsallowed.com/

Wait, I posted that only four hours ago?

Also, isn't it weird how 'four' and 'hour' don't sound anything alike? 
This thread has prompted me to go back through the pokemon attack moves thread to determine what types of cards were presented for ancient power.

There were 13 submissions with 10 of them giving some kind of power or toughness increasing ability.  two of the three which did not have a power or toughness increasing ability actually put a creature into play which kinda counts as increasing power because you had 0/0 before the ability but after you have a 5/5 or whatever.

Incidentally I think the OP's card is one of the better ones amongst those 13 cards. Good job OP for making a card that fits the flavor of Ancient Power as outlined by our community.

Did someone else design the same card? Is that what you're saying? Certainly I didn't know someone else had made this before me.

Funny thing is, "ancient" always starts off sounding green.

Primordial Strength or something?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

Funny thing is, "ancient" always starts off sounding green.

Primordial Strength or something?

Sounds good.

Did someone else design the same card? Is that what you're saying? Certainly I didn't know someone else had made this before me.

No, I'm just talking about how we all have these ideas about magic design and how connected they all are. I think it's wonderful. While no one came up with the same card, there were some similar cards.

It's also cool how there are so many pokemon attacks and how just a name can affect the design of a card. You came up with the name (probably designed the card and then came up with a proper name) while they did the opposite (started with the name and then designed the card) and yet most people came to the same conclusion that cards of that name should increase power and toughness somehow.
Don't be too smart to have fun
 It was just when you sad that there were 13 submissions and mine was one of the best "amongst" them, it certainly indicates mine was one the 13. 
Sign In to post comments