New player with a question

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if I should be asking this here, but I didn't know where else to ask and since I am a new player, here it goes:
today I played a TNMO 2013 draft and finished 2-1, so I assume I won 6 points on the tournament... Shouldn't I receive 2 Magic 2013 boosters and the promotional Magma Jet card? At least according to this: www.wizards.com/Magic/digital/MagicOnlin...

Did I misunderstand something? :P

Thanks!

Yes you should have received those prizes.
Has the event actually finished? if not wait for it to end.
Did you get a new product window at the end of the event? if not where you actually logged in when it finished?
Either way try logging out and back in and checking to see if the packs and card have been added (the magma jet will be in the promo section)
If you still haven't got the packs and card you'll need to contact customer services. Here: wizards.custhelp.com/app/ask
they should be able to fix it.

I've bought the cards and made a deck Now how do I win at this?

Also don't forget that you have to have the option that you can recieve prizes and promos turned on. Otherwise you will not get any.
Also don't forget that you have to have the option that you can recieve prizes and promos turned on. Otherwise you will not get any.

Aaah that might be it... Are you talking about the section on Account » Policy Agreements » Prize Eligibility? I'm unable to check the option "Yes, I'm eligible to receive prizes"! Has it anything do to with me being non-US?

Nobody checks that so you might mistakenly check yes. Whoops. Wink

The first one is that you can recieve prizes (meaning boosters, Avatars etc.) and does not require you to be an US resident.

The second one is for reciving promo cards and for those you have to agree you are an US resident.
My bad, I didn't understand I had to scroll down the text in order to be able to check the "Yes, I'm eligible to receive prizes" option... oh, well  
Sign In to post comments