ac 17 (scale armor)
 fort 17
ref 12
will 12
 initiative 1
speed 5

skills athletics +9 endurance +7 heal +6 streetwise +5

powers   human versatility, power strike, poised assult, battle fury

feats jack of all trades, defencive mobility. 
Formatting is a bit ... off

As are your stats, should look more like 18/12/16/8/12/10 after the racial bonus in Str.

Jack of All trades and Defensive Mobility are terrible feats for any character, you want to look into taking an Expertise feat for whatever weapon you choos, I recommend Spear Expertise to go along with Weapon Proficiency Gouge as your other feat.

"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Some formatting changes could really make that easier on the eyes (and probably get you more suggestions). Using a similar format to the OCB Character Summary works well:

Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Ricasso, level 1
Human, Ranger/Cleric
Hybrid Ranger Option: Hybrid Ranger Reflex
Hybrid Cleric Option: Battle Cleric's Lore
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort
Born Under a Bad Sign (Born Under a Bad Sign Benefit)
Theme: Sohei

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 20, CON 10, DEX 11, INT 8, WIS 14, CHA 10

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 10, DEX 11, INT 8, WIS 14, CHA 10

AC: 19 Fort: 16 Ref: 12 Will: 14
HP: 32 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +5, Athletics +10, Nature +7, Perception +7, Stealth +5

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana –1, Bluff +0, Diplomacy +0, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +0, Heal +2, History –1, Insight +2, Intimidate +0, Religion –1, Streetwise +0, Thievery +0

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Sohei Attack: Sohei Flurry
Human Racial Power: Heroic Effort
Hunter's Quarry Power: Hunter's Quarry
Cleric Utility: Healing Word
Ranger Attack 1: Twin Strike
Cleric Attack 1: Righteous Brand
Ranger Attack 1: Off-Hand Strike
Cleric Attack 1: Weapon of Astral Flame

FEATS
Level 1: Cunning Stalker
Level 1: Light Blade Expertise

ITEMS
Scale Armor x1
Rapier x1
Short sword x1
====== End ======

Wow. Something really went off the rails here pretty fast.
Wow. Something really went off the rails here pretty fast.

And in the kindest of words too, considering the ORC took action.
And here's the fighter handbook.

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

Be nice to the noob. He has about an hour of experience. How many of you were doing that well that quickly?

Push the Quote button and see how this is tagged. I do not submit this as the best, ultimate, super optimized fighter, (though I am having fun with him), but just as an example.

[sblock Eelen FrostSilver level 1]
Eladrin,  Tempest Fighter, Combat Superiority, Tempest Technique
Background: Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)
Theme: Guardian

ABILITY SCORES
Str 17, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 8.

AC: 17 Fort: 15 Reflex: 12 Will: 14
HP: 11 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 8
[sblock SKILLS]
Perception +8, Endurance +4, Heal +8, Athletics +7
Acrobatics, Arcana +3, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +3, History +3, Insight +3, Intimidate -1, Nature +3, Religion +1, Stealth, Streetwise -1, Thievery
[/sblock]
[sblock FEATS]Two-Weapon Fighting[/sblock]
[sblock Powers]
Threatening Rush
+6 vs AC, 1d8+2 + mark all adjacent enemies UEMNT
Dual Strike +6 vs AC, 1d8+2 + mark UEMNT, attack second target +6 vs AC, 1d6+2 + mark UEMNT
Basic Melee +6 vs AC, 1d8+5 + mark UEMNT
Basic Ranged +6 vs AC, 1d6+5 + mark UEMNT
Basic Off-hand Melee +6 vs AC, 1d6+5  + mark UEMNT
Fighter Challenge Immediate Interrupt: Marked enemy shifts or makes an attack that does not include me, +6 vs AC, 1d8+5 + mark UEMNT
Opportunity Attack +9 vs AC, 1d8+5 + mark UEMNT + stops movement
Fey Step Move: Teleport 5
Guardian's Counter Immed Interrupt, CBurst 2, ally within 2 is attacked and I am not included in attack: We shift 2 & switch positions. Attack now vs me. After attack, I get to retaliate with Basic Melee.
Distracting Spate +6 vs AC, 2d8+6, Target grants ME Combat Advantage UEMNT
Tempest Dance +6 vs AC, 1d8+5 (+1 (dex mod) if I have CA). Shift one and attack 2nd target. Shift one and attack 3rd target.
[/sblock]
Equipment: Adventurer's Kit, Chainmail, Silvered Longsword, Short sword, Javelin (3)
[/sblock]

Not perfect, but it might give you some ideas.

Be nice to the noob. He has about an hour of experience. How many of you were doing that well that quickly?

Push the Quote button and see how this is tagged. I do not submit this as the best, ultimate, super optimized fighter, (though I am having fun with him), but just as an example.

ABILITY SCORES

[sblock SKILLS]
Acrobatics, Arcana +3, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +3, History +3, Insight +3, Intimidate -1, Nature +3, Religion +1, Stealth, Streetwise -1, Thievery
[/sblock]
[sblock Powers]
Threatening Rush
Dual Strike +6 vs AC, 1d8+2 + mark UEMNT, attack second target +6 vs AC, 1d6+2 + mark UEMNT
Fighter Challenge Immediate Interrupt: Marked enemy shifts or makes an attack that does not include me, +6 vs AC, 1d8+5 + mark UEMNT
Guardian's Counter Immed Interrupt, CBurst 2, ally within 2 is attacked and I am not included in attack: We shift 2 & switch positions. Attack now vs me. After attack, I get to retaliate with Basic Melee.
Tempest Dance +6 vs AC, 1d8+5 (+1 (dex mod) if I have CA). Shift one and attack 2nd target. Shift one and attack 3rd target.
[/sblock]
Equipment: Adventurer's Kit, Chainmail, Silvered Longsword, Short sword, Javelin (3)
[/sblock]

That's nice.
If you look at the OP's "build" it would seem as a nOOb they are either learning by or have a desire to play a knight.
Perhaps a Human Heavy Blade or Flail or Hammer Knight?

To the OP- play a Knight from 1-7th and see how you like it. That will give you a good sampling of the rules and a chance to get to know the game some. If you are interested at that point in furthering your play experience you could continue on with your character or ask your DM if you could Remake your PC into a Fighter.
I' in no way questioning your knowledge of the game, i just feel that playing a Knight early on will be a tad bit easier than the Fighter. Not by much but a little.

Death_Before_Dishonor:_A_Knights_Guide
One good thing about E-classes, they're relatively easy to pick up.
I was just trying to present a formatting view, not how to build a character, or what to build, and certainly not why.

@Belros_Swordhand
Just keep working on your level 1 build formatting using the way they showing and as about the feats selections you made, ignore these guys about them because they looking to optimized your first efforts like a flight instructor would be doing with someone he giving first flying lessons to by starting that someone with a F-14 jet fighter before that someone knew how to fly with a propeller engine plane.

I will contact you letting know you're on the waiting list for my pbp dnd tutorial series.

You will be the second one this list and this game will definite need six to start.

@Everybody:
Since this second tutorial series isn't a closed starting game like the first one was; anyone else who would like to play in a series that start at Level 0; may contact me via pm to inqure about how to join.

Also unlike the tutorial series played at the Real Adventure Forum this one will be played at the Vault and have less user-friendly cues and if the right someones joins than more instructors.

Who/What Am I?
"I might have been a hmmm... eh-eh well, y'kno but, instead" I'm a fighter... --
peacekeepermedc.gif -- ...not a lover. This signature concept is from "http://www.pathguy.com/index2.htm"
html_removed
What I Doing Here?
@MTG Forums. Contestant: A Contest Like No Other hosted by Fakeartist. An Angelic Aspect In The Wild, Wild World Of The Mata Hari's Agency. @DnD Forums. Digital Artist In Training: What Do YOU Think MY Character Looks Like's Thread - @4e Character Development forum. Player (Osborn) - Bounty Hunter (Fighter DnDNext): DnD presents The Walking Dead @Play By Post Forum. Player (Shana Zorus) - Professional Bodyguard/Adventurer (Hybrid Warden/Paladin 4e): The Unhallowed Gate @Play By Post Haven Forum (DM by ffShadow) Player (Krist Breeze) - Twiceborn War Mage/Imbuer (Hybrid Warlord/Wizard 4e): Castle Greyhawk - @Real Adventures (DM by Icanus) Player (Blyne Munro) - Happy-Go-Lucky Scout/Explorer (Warlock 4e) Domain of Shadows-Darkness Falls - Play By Post Haven (DM by WhisperMagellan) Player (Ansmril) - Vistani Blessed Psalmist (Bard/Shaman 4e) The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good - (And I'm The DM) DM - The Young Mercenaries/Ps'V-GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Unlikely Diplomats/Ps'V- GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good/Ps'V GoodShip Diplomacy. Referee - People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Oz League: The Ardent Lord w/People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Ps'V = The Players' Vault Forum Group In Which I'm The Owner Of.

thank you for the replies but im still a little confused. i understand i did the formatting wrong but i dont really understand the stat thingy. also i made the charecter with the red box so i only had a few feats to choose from. and lastly i dont have a DM ive been playing solo adventure
Assuming you're a Slayer, you want more Dex, but not at the cost of Str.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
I would propose 18/11/16/8/13/10

Feats:
Weapon Expertise Two handed, or Spear
Weapon proficiency Gouge

Those two combined will make you a charging and killing machine, missing as little as possible, dealing as much damage as possible, which is your role. 

Later on you will want to take surprising charge, after you have managed to boost that Dex to 17 (level 4)      

Just keep working on your level 1 build formatting using the way they showing and as about the feats selections you made, ignore these guys about them because they looking to optimized your first efforts like a flight instructor would be doing with someone he giving first flying lessons to by starting that someone with a F-14 jet fighter before that someone knew how to fly with a propeller engine plane.

Voyrager, if you do DM via PBP a lot, you may want to get into the habit of re-reading that. Particularly if you write for people who do not have English as a first language, I would suggest less pronouns and shorter sentences.
Are there Half-Orcs in the Red Box? Stat-wise, they're a great fit for a Slayer. You can start with a 20 in Strength and a 16 in Dexterity. And they have a racial power that provides 1[W] extra damage on a hit once/encounter. They also gain a +2 bonus to speed while charging, which is something a Slayer likes to do.

EDIT: You can also start with 18 Strength, 18 Dexterity and 13 Wisdom. You can then qualify for Superior Will in Epic tier, which is late, but better than not having it. 
In my limited experience (2nd hand at best), epic tier is not somethnig PBP players spend a lot of time worrying about.

ABILITY SCORES

[sblock SKILLS]
[/sblock]
[sblock Powers]
Threatening Rush
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

That's nice.
If you look at the OP's "build" it would seem as a nOOb they are either learning by or have a desire to play a knight.
Perhaps a Human Heavy Blade or Flail or Hammer Knight?

To the OP- play a Knight from 1-7th and see how you like it. That will give you a good sampling of the rules and a chance to get to know the game some. If you are interested at that point in furthering your play experience you could continue on with your character or ask your DM if you could Remake your PC into a Fighter.
I' in no way questioning your knowledge of the game, i just feel that playing a Knight early on will be a tad bit easier than the Fighter. Not by much but a little.

Death_Before_Dishonor:_A_Knights_Guide

Sorry for this post. I misread your powers and thought you wanted a Knight(Defender type) and not a Slayer(Striker type).
thank you for the replies but im still a little confused. i understand i did the formatting wrong but i dont really understand the stat thingy. also i made the charecter with the red box so i only had a few feats to choose from. and lastly i dont have a DM ive been playing solo adventure

If your just starting, don't worry too much about optimizing.

Mostly, get an 18-ish in your primary (Str), a 16-ish in your secondary (Dex), and whatever's left (14-ish) in your third defense (Cha or Wis).

Focus on getting to-hit bonuses, defense bonuses, and damage bonuses, in roughly that order.

would propose 18/11/16/8/13/10

Feats:
Weapon proficiency Gouge

Those two combined will make you a charging and killing machine, missing as little as possible, dealing as much damage as possible, which is your role.  

Later on you will want to take surprising charge, after you have managed to boost that Dex to 17 (level 4)  

I don't think those feats are in the redbox.  Gouge certainly isn't.

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

If your just starting, don't worry too much about optimizing.

Mostly, get an 18-ish in your primary (Str), a 16-ish in your secondary (Dex), and whatever's left (14-ish) in your third defense (Cha or Wis).

Focus on getting to-hit bonuses, defense bonuses, and damage bonuses, in roughly that order.

would propose 18/11/16/8/13/10

Feats:
Weapon proficiency Gouge

I don't think those feats are in the redbox.  Gouge certainly isn't.

so your suggesting i do this 18/11/16/8/13/10

where the 18 is str, the 11 is con, the 16 dex, the 8 int, the 13 wis, and the charisma?

if so then what would the bonuses be?

also how do  work them out (for future charecters i want to make). does this change my skills? 

does my perception start at 10 and i add the bonus (same with insight)?

how do i work out the attack bonus?

i had it at +8 (using a great sword) but i did a quest and got a +1 life drinker greataxe. what would it be now?

sorry for all the questions but i dont have anyone to ask cause i havent found a place where i can play yet. and i think someone asked about an orc in the red box before so to answer that. no there isnt there is only a human, elf, halfling, and dwarf. and the only classes are a fighter, wizard, rogue, and cleric. the 1st solo adventure/tutorial tells you how to set up the charecter but its a bit confusing when your new and dont have anyone to help you lol. and again thanks for the replies.
Attack bonus: 1/2 your level (I'm assuming level 1, so that'd be 0)+Ability score modifier (18 Strength= +4 modifier)+Weapon proficiency bonus (+2 for greataxes)+Any feat or item or power bonuses (I'm assuming none yet, so 0)+Enhancement bonus (A +1 weapon's enhancement bonus is ... +1)+ Any class features that give you a bonus (Slayers get a free +1 at 1st level)= +8 to hit vs. enemy defenses.

The Red Box may not tell you this, so here's how you calculate your ability modifier: (Score-10)/2. So, for 18 Strength it's (18-10)/2= 8/2= 4. Eventually, you'll just have the numbers memorized so there's no need to calculate them every time.

Skills: Pick what you think fits your character, unless you're trying to qualify for certain feats or paragon paths or whatever.
A quick PC for ya. Don't have the RED BOX with me so i don't know the options(Themes/Backgrounds).
A simple Human Sword and Board Fighter.
Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Test PC, level 1
Human, Fighter (Weaponmaster)
Build: Guardian Fighter
Fighter Option: Combat Superiority
Fighter Talents Option: One-handed Weapon Talent
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort
Goblin Foe (Perception class skill)
Theme: Ironwrought

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 13, DEX 14, INT 8, WIS 14, CHA 10

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 16, CON 13, DEX 14, INT 8, WIS 14, CHA 10

AC: 19 Fort: 18 Ref: 16 Will: 14
HP: 28 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +8, Endurance +5, Intimidate +5, Perception +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +0, Arcana –1, Bluff +0, Diplomacy +0, Dungeoneering +2, Heal +2, History –1, Insight +2, Nature +2, Religion –1, Stealth +0, Streetwise +0, Thievery +0

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Ironwrought Attack: Inevitable Strike
Human Racial Power: Heroic Effort
Fighter Attack: Combat Challenge
Fighter Attack 1: Footwork Lure
Fighter Attack 1: Cleave
Fighter Attack 1: Hack and Hew
Fighter Attack 1: Villain's Menace

FEATS
Level 1: Improved Defenses
Level 1: Master at Arms

ITEMS
Longsword x1
Javelin
Scale Armor x1
Heavy Shield x1
Adventurer's Kit
====== End ======

If you really would like to get into the game and don't have access to alot of material i would suggest a sub in the Dungeon and Dragons insider. This will give you access to all the online content and PDF's are now available for purchase.

Go to meetup.com to see if you can find some groups in your area or if you have a Friendly local gaming store you should hang out there to find like minded folks. You could also try to get your friends involved and one of you guys run the sample adventure. 
If you want to make other characters, you still more or less follow the same pattern.

A rouge for instance, 18 Dex, 16 Cha, 13 Str or Con. To-hit, defense, damage. Will net you a fairly good character.

One you play for a bit, you can start fiddling with the details (which is what this fourm is all about). Like when to take damage over defenses, or when to go 18/13/13/13. But get the basics of the game down first.

And above all, have fun.

guides
Power
my builds

If you want to make other characters, you still more or less follow the same pattern. A rouge rogue for instance, 18 Dex, 16 Cha, 13 Str or Con. To-hit, defense, damage. Will net you a fairly good character. One you play for a bit, you can start fiddling with the details (which is what this fourm is all about). Like when to take damage over defenses, or when to go 18/13/13/13. But get the basics of the game down first. And above all, have fun.

Fixed that for ya.

guides
Power
my builds

Rouges are overpowdered. Tongue Out

Sorry, it had to be done.
D&D Insider is great once you know what you're doing, but you should also read through the parts about creating a character in the Players Handbook 1. You need to know the basics so you can understand what your choices mean. You can probably find it in a library, or some game stores have a "community copy" they lend out, if you're not sure you're ready to start buying books just yet.
Sign In to post comments