Did the system crash?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just had the client freeze up on me, and had to shut down via task manager.  Can't log back in either, for the last 10 minutes or so.  My internet is fine, including to wotc websites.  Anyone else having issues or am i screwed out of this event?

Not just you, kicked me out of a draft and just shut down....
Same thing happened. I just logged on though.
It kicked me out, let me back in and then locked up again.
I was in the middle of a draft. Got kicked. Cant get back on. 

Still can't get back on.  They better do an automatic refund for everyone involved, I am not interested in going through their pitiful compensation request process.
Still can't get back on.  They better do an automatic refund for everyone involved, I am not interested in going through their pitiful compensation request process.

I agree if I have to wait for a refund I am gonna be extremely upset
So it's now letting me log in, I can view my rating, and chat with other players, but I can't see the games I"m in.  Unreal.
Im back on as well but it didnt connect me back to my draft. Cry
Worth tweeted the following:
Looks like a router issue with one of our bigger Internet providers, localized to about 25% of the MTGO pop. Should be cleared up now. If you need to file for compensation, link in my bio. Apologies, and good gaming.

I essentially got disconnected. When I got back on, and sideboarded for the next game, my deck and sideboard were gone (Open Beta client)! Had to wait for sideboarding to timeout, couldn't press submit.
They should have unplugged the router and then plugged it back in.
I've been pretty critical on wizards lately, so should also share the positive when appropriate - kudos to the CS team for a quick response and reimbursement for last night's issues.  I experienced none of that recent business with having to verify a pile of info before they could proceed.  
My refund process was painless as well. Also, I should mentioned that getting a "refund" for my unused Guild pack was just as easy and speedy.
They should have unplugged the router and then plugged it back in.

I'm sure that's the first thing IT support recommended. Smile