help with my character sheet

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi I'm new to the game of D&D, and I am filling out my character sheet, I think I have it done right, but like I said I'm new so I would like some help to double check to see if I have everything right. I'm a human fighter, level 1, my ability score is 16 12 14 13 13 10, my defenses is 17 13 11 11, I'm not sure what else to put on here so i would like so help just going over it and if you are looking for someone to join your game I am happy to join.
You put on the Char Sheet what you think you'll need access to easily.
It is basically a reminder sheet.

I would add the calculated attack and damage modifiers for your different types of attacks (basic attack, at-will, opportunity attacks, ranged) as it helps alot in the heat of a battle.

Another thing would be to calculate skill modifiers.

Also, there is a sub-forum (sorry no link atm) on here to search for players, online or tabletop.
Hi I'm new to the game of D&D, and I am filling out my character sheet, I think I have it done right, but like I said I'm new so I would like some help to double check to see if I have everything right. I'm a human fighter, level 1, my ability score is 16 12 14 13 13 10, my defenses is 17 13 11 11, I'm not sure what else to put on here so i would like so help just going over it and if you are looking for someone to join your game I am happy to join.

Which ability score (str, int, dex etc) did you boost +2? humans get to add +2 to your choice attribute.

your baseline defences with your stats should be:

10 + class + race + ability mod

So fortitude= 10 + 2( for fighter) + 1(for human) + 3 (for str 16) = 16
Reflex= 10 + 0 (for fighter) + 1 for human + 2 (for 14 dex) = 13
Will = 10 +0 +1 + 1 (for 13 wisdom)= 12

Your AC since you are a fighter will be purely based on the armor you are wearing (assuming you are wearing chainmail or better) and if you are wearing a shield.

Character sheets are your repository for knowledge on everything character related.  They can just be some stats scribbled on a napkin, but most people will want something better to look at.

Here is an example of the most commonly used 4e sheet:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
I used to get 3x5 card stock to write down other powers or skills or whatever I needed, but now... there are pre-made cards you can purchase if you'd like, as well...
Sign In to post comments