Three Purplebackpack Equipment-Related Cards

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Favor of the Aurioks
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control 12 or more pieces of Equipment, you win the game.

Auriok Forgemage
Creature-Human Cleric
At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain 1 life for each Equipment you control
2/3

Gild in Darksteel :rwm:
Enchantment-Aura
Enchant Equipment
Enchanted Equipment is indestructible
That first card be pimpin' but the flavor is all kinds of wrong. Should be havin' that name: Materialism - or something of the sort. But, heck pigs be cold, I am pickled to think of that reckless, pink thinker. Hand on chin. Fingerin' knee. Hair falls out all over your feet.

The others be okay, but I just fall myself on the floor for the Conditions of Altered Victory. Be pushin' and pumpin' - hoppin' and jumpin'. Got my matches, but I'm fumblin'. Can't light it easy, but once I get it lit - that all the light you or I'll ever need, Violet Spinal Luggage. Hang that head hard, sucka' - peace.
Wording on the first one, while flavorful, is wrong.

Compare Epic Struggle.  "12 or more Equipments" just doesn't sound right, and it means the same thing as "12 or pieces of Equipment", so it matters why?

Compare Epic Struggle.  "12 or more Equipments" just doesn't sound right, and it means the same thing as "12 or pieces of Equipment", so it matters why?

It matters because there's a proper way to do this, and as Kevin repeatedly found out this community doesn't like sloppy work.
Sign In to post comments