Encounter vs Daily Resources

It´s been months of playtesting in my group, and we have come to realize that mundane martial abilities (mainly the fighter and rogue, to differentiate it from barbarian, monk, paladin, etc which are more supernatural) should be an encounter resource, in comparison to casters that have daily ones (maybe warlocks and sorcerers could have a little encounter based things). That said, the MDD mechanic becomes much more interesting when you have an encounter pool of dice to manage in the battle.

The problem is how to balance encounter vs daily resources, how is the average encounters per day? Then we can balance the daily, encounter and round damage expectations per class.

DM Guidelines page 12 says:

"The Adventuring Day

When you’re designing an adventure, you rarely have the ability to predict how much or how little the player characters will accomplish in any given stretch of time. As a rule of thumb, you can figure that the characters will probably get through four average encounters, six or seven easy encounters, or two tough encounters before they have to take a long rest."

But i don´t see this much in practice.

I´ll appreciate your help in this subject. 

The problem is how to balance encounter vs daily resources

You can't. It is literally impossible. You can try to approximate by deciding there should be an average of 4-5 encounters per day, but that won't actually work out in practice. Encounter powers can only be balanced with other encounter powers, daily powers can only be balanced with other daily powers, and at-will powers can only be balanced with other at-will powers. That's why 4E worked the way that it did.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!
The problem is how to balance encounter vs daily resources

You can't. It is literally impossible. You can try to approximate by deciding there should be an average of 4-5 encounters per day, but that won't actually work out in practice. Encounter powers can only be balanced with other encounter powers, daily powers can only be balanced with other daily powers, and at-will powers can only be balanced with other at-will powers. That's why 4E worked the way that it did.

It's literally impossible to do balance them perfectly in every encounter.  It is practically impossible to balance them in every adventuring day, and pretty tough in every campaign.  It is relatively easy to balance them in a given adventuring campaign, provided you're willing to accept that in some encounters the daily crowd will trump and in others the encounter crowd will trump but the number of each will be roughly similar on average.  This is no more inconsistent with balance than saying rogues should be better at sneaking around while wizards should be better at knowledge and research.  I'm happy to grant that things are much more likely to be balanced on any given game night of any given group if everyone shares the same power structure.  I'm happy to grant that it is better, all else equal, to balance across a smaller sample size, both in terms of number of time blocks for a given group and across groups and campaigns, than to hope it averages out over the long haul, because fewer people will get stuck in the tails for shorter periods (among other reasons).  But to say that it is literally impossible to balance them, full stop, either oversells your point or defines balance in a way that is inconsistent with any differential aptitude at a given task.  

I don't disagree with you about the problems of encounter vs daily resources with respect to balance.  It forces a DM who wants to provide equal opportunities to his players to conform to that encounter/day balance point, if not every day then at least on average.  If the campaign calls for a lot of long days or a lot of short days, one side or the other is out of luck or the story has to be compromised (of course, a similar problem occurs when a campaign calls for a lot of sneaking about or a lot of knowledge, but IME it tends to be easier to sneak those kinds of things in without hurting the story).  There's also the problem that those with daily resources inevitably end up contributing the most when the contribution is most needed, stealing the glory for slaying (or debilitating) the BBEG while the at-will/encounter types shine at the thankless task of mopping up mooks.    But the truth is unified power structures are dead, their eulogy has been spoken, their remains cremated and sprinkled to the winds, and they are never coming back.  And it's far more productive to talk aobut ways to minimize the damage than to demand their return.

With respect to the OP's question, there are a couple of things that would at least help.
1) Stop having wizards gain extra spell slots as they level, at least mostly.  Start with a reasonable number of spells/day and keep it there, swapping out low level spells for higher ones.  It's a lot easier to balance encounter resources vs daily resources if the number of daily resources remains relatively constant, for reasons I've discussed in greater depth elsewhere (mostly has to do with the fact that low level control and utility spells are still useful, and therefore high level spells need to be ridiculously useful, and therefore you have quadratic wizards).  As a bonus, low level wizards aren't a total bore (thanks for the at-wills, at least low level wizards are actually wizards instead of archers with funny hats, but they're still a total bore).
2) Put a cap on daily spells useable per encounter ("spell fatigue").  Roughly 3, less if encounters continue to be this 2-3 round quicky.  That way wizards can't completely dominate a one-encounter day or a big boss fight they've been saving for (they can still outclass a non-daily character if they spend the full allotment, but they can't completely dominate it to the same extent).  Helps with encounter design as well as keeping fighters happy.
And it's far more productive to talk aobut ways to minimize the damage than to demand their return.

Eliminate dailies.

Not going to happen.  I wouldn't mind if it did, but it won't.  Therefore, not productive.