Help me break my card 2

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Homing Beacon
Enchantment
Return a creature you control to its owner's hand: You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.

I already know that it's a fastbond if you have a flying men and infinite islands in your hand. But is it that bad?

New version:
 Homing Beacon
Enchantment
, Return a creature you control to its owner's hand: You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Dryad Arbor

Infinite mana

applied fore a job at wizards 7-14-2014

hasbro didn't respond

Lestat the Musical: I want more

Infinite mana

Nah, it has summoning sickness, but haste gives you infinite mana, and it is also infinite Soul Waren triggers, etc.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
i guess i need at least 1 mana activation : ( i really don't prefer it. 

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
It also basically renders all spot removal pointless. And it makes anything with a ETB ability obscene.
Hoard of Notions: Cards and general design musings from yours truly.

applied fore a job at wizards 7-14-2014

hasbro didn't respond

Lestat the Musical: I want more
Rules Advisor
It also basically renders all spot removal pointless. And it makes anything with a ETB ability obscene.

Dense Foliage is a thing. and there are plenty of ways to abuse mulldrifter. The difference between this and the other ways is that this is better with infinite mana (or omniscience).

aluren with that harpy thing also provides plenty of storm count. But yea this is much cheaper.

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
So the question is, is the new version dull?

Is it constructed playable?

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Is it constructed playable?

As others have already mentioned, it's ": Save your creature from removal, abuse ETB and LTB effects, and also get a land out of the deal." Probably not a 4-of, but certainly worth a deck slot or two.

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Fun with evolve, is play it with pack rat and fathom seer. BECAUSE PACK RAT