What if they made all cards online blackborder?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Would anyone complain?

I think it would be awesome. Happy 25th magic?
Calavera on MTGO I collect Zendikar Foil Basic lands. Trade me yours! Things that I want to see changed on MTGO: 1: 64 man drafts added to rotation of Events. 2: Visual/Audible Notification of disconnect, deckbuild/afk time expiring and round starts. 3: Prize Payouts as close to draft sets as possible. 4: Rotate Classic draft queues monthly! 5: MOCS level events for Classic/Pauper 6: Power 9! 7: Award Promo Cards for Constructed PEs (esp for Legacy/Classic) 8: Program Split option back in! 9: Set Favorite version in deck editor (i.e. always use x swamp) 10: Better sorting of gold cards in deck editor. 11: Bring leagues Back!
Cradz should look like cards.  Even if we prefer black borders. ;)
"They were civilized they even drank their blood from a cup"→James Silke/Frank Frazzeta "When the Cryptkeeper sticks 'em they tend to stay stuck"→Cryptkeeper "Do not blame the current developers if there is something you don't like about Magic Online. Chances are no one asked the developers for their opinion."→elf "They just look at me like I'm stupid and then I just say something like well you know WOTC does some dumb things sometimes."→wilmheath "Like just about everything I've experienced with MTGO and the Magic WotC website, I'm finding it difficult to..."→0rbit "the more general question is: at what point does an easily fixable interface issue become a defect?"→silentbobus "Imagine, only four years later and I almost have as much functionality as I used to."→Algona "WotC, you make an awesome game, why do you have to suck so bad at letting people have a fun time?"→MTGKaioshin "If you are all about playing as many games as possible as fast as possible and you KNOW you have me beat, then concede and move on"→Johnh2005 "Wow. You're a real pleasure to help. Good luck figuring it out by yourself."→tempesteye "2hg brokest of the broke"→Me, Myself & I "It's you against the shuffler."→jwark "this look like freeware that some kid down the street crafted up"→ProtossX "ask them if the world came to an economic end tomorrow, whether they think little printed pieces of paper could be traded for actual goods or services"→dangerlinto "You still have time before the buggy, non user friendly beta is shoved down your throat"→theminer575 Server status→ http://www.wizards.com/magic/magiconlineserverstatus.asp Love or hate me I was brought to you courtesy of V3!
Yeah old core sets should have white borders.  Sorry, man. 

But hey, out of the 60 or 70 sets that have been released online, only 3 have white borders.  And it looks like they are not making any more white bordered sets, so you're just about getting your wish.
I always wished they would just update them to bb. I think most if not all of the white border cards at this point at least have bb versions available just not with the same art. Though it is still ugly when I get a white bordered card in momir.

I'd vote for the removel of white borders.
Please don't touch my 7E cards with a sharpie! White-bordered is the new black-bordered.
White is best, and as a bonus they cannot get dirty or marked online.
Who's up for Power 9 being released in Unl/Unl/Rev/4th/5th/6th six-booster sealed events?
Wink
I would like to keep my white bordered 7th lands.  Makes searching for basics in constructed decks easier. 

PRJ

I write State of the Program, appearing every Friday on PureMTGO.com.

Heh. Well my issue is that there are some cards only available in white border....
Merchant scroll and blood moon specifically...

When can I get them in black border?? (Nonfoil)
Calavera on MTGO I collect Zendikar Foil Basic lands. Trade me yours! Things that I want to see changed on MTGO: 1: 64 man drafts added to rotation of Events. 2: Visual/Audible Notification of disconnect, deckbuild/afk time expiring and round starts. 3: Prize Payouts as close to draft sets as possible. 4: Rotate Classic draft queues monthly! 5: MOCS level events for Classic/Pauper 6: Power 9! 7: Award Promo Cards for Constructed PEs (esp for Legacy/Classic) 8: Program Split option back in! 9: Set Favorite version in deck editor (i.e. always use x swamp) 10: Better sorting of gold cards in deck editor. 11: Bring leagues Back!
Put in a request for reprinting them with black borders in the MED5?
Sign In to post comments