Hot Steamy Pile 5C

1 post / 0 new

This is my 5c steamy hot pile. Lots of ramp and mana fixing to gaurantee the ability to play each color. There are no spells that cost 2 of one color to help with playability of each card. Answers to everything you could possibly go up against and tutors to get those answers in your hand. Provides life gain, card draw, sweepers, hand control, spot removal, ramp, graveyard manipulation, tutors, and much more. Will this deck be competitive? I have no idea, i'm going to build it on cockatrice and play test it there and see how it does. it looks like a blast to play and any suggestions or stuff you think should go in there for any reason is welcome. This deck is not meant to be serious, unless it performs unlike any of us including myself expected. Thanks guys. Take care.

Lands

3x Overgrown Tomb
2x Breeding Pool
3x Stomping Ground
2x Steam Vents
2x Watery Grave
1x Temple Garden
2x Blood Crypt
3x Sunpetal Grove
3x Hinterland Harbor
2x Rootbound Crag
2x Woodland Cemetary

Main

4x Farseek
4x Ranger's Path
3x Chromatic Lantern
1x Gilded Lotus
1x Aurelia's Fury
2x Bonfire of the Damned
1x Drogskol Reaver
1x Havengul Lich
1x Huntmaster of the Fells
2x Thragtusk
1x Olivia Voldaren
1x Rakdos's Return
1x Curse of Echoes
1x Vraska the Unseen
1x Clone
1x Deathrite Shaman
1x Detention Sphere
1x Dreadbore
2x Increasing Ambition
1x Diabolic Revelation
2x Snapcaster Mage
1x Zealous Conscripts
1x Staff of Nin
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.