4x searing spear
4x bioshift
4x increasing savagery

Lands
7 Mountain
14 Forest
2 Gruul guildgate
1 rootbound crag

So what do you guys think of this. Any suggestions for it? And can I get help with a side board?
-Quotes from The Rebellion of the Four players- alright, first round and our leader crited on our defender. Go team. Those were, in order, my facial expressions after reading Talis's move.-Dark9174 after A slick move by the enemy swordmage (I apologize ahead of time, guys. I hit the only PC I was almost certain I'd miss. I shall join Grunn in the "I've critted on my teammate" corner of shame, now.)- TheDracon
Maybe Rancor instead of the Rampager and have Gruul Charm for the sideboard to deal with flying tokens.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Forced Adaptation in place of Bioshift. Also, any of Rakdos' Unleash stuff.
If you don't care about Standard maybe FertilidContagion Clasp or Volt Charge in place of Searing Spear. They're more expensive, but also benefit your team.
Sign In to post comments