Knight of Glory...............................................4
Knight of Infamy............................................4
Sublime Archangel.........................................4
Tormented Soul.............................................4
Vampire Nighthawk.......................................4
Oblivion Ring.................................................2
Angelic Benedictation....................................2

5.5/10

It sticks to a theme really well and plays mostly powerful cards. With that said it plays it's share of "bad" cards too like servant of nefarox. Without any kind of disruption or kill spells I think that it will run into a lot of really bad matchups (specifically any deck playing supreme verdict). The basics of deckbuilding are there including a good mana base and narrowing it down to the cards you feel are most important to the decklist. With that said this deck is somewhat lacking in overall power.

I think the guildgates are going a bit overboard on the mana fixing. none of the spells are that mana hungry (they don't require more than 2 colored mana to cast) and I'd much rather have a land which comes into play untapped even if it's just another plains/swamp.

Exalted as a theme has never been a great strategy. The cards have to be useful even without exalted in order for them to fit well into the decklist.
Don't be too smart to have fun
Exalted doesn't play well with tokens. Should be good overall though.
I took out Guardians of Akrasa and Servant of Neferox and Added 4 Vampire Nighthawks, 2 Oblivion Rings, and 2 Angelic Bendictations.
Exalted wants to be going pretty fast like early-mid game. Unless your running control cards or something you need cheaper exalted guys. In my exalted deck, the only exalted creatures I run are akrasan squire. duty-bound dead and sublime archangel. If tokens dont work best for exalted but could work if you could get alot of tokens out with sublime archangel. I would try to foucs this deck on getting out a ton of tokens, giving them exalted with the archangel then pumping up your nighthawk/tormented soul. flickering ward is a great card to protect they guy you will be swinging with. 
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
I took out Guardians of Akrasa and Servant of Neferox and Added 4 Vampire Nighthawks, 2 Oblivion Rings, and 2 Angelic Bendictations.

I think those are strong changes. As much as you want to push the exalted theme those cards are unable to provide much on their own so oblivion ring for example is probably a better inclusion than one of those other 3 CMC creatures.

I'm not really sure about angelic benediction being much of a factor but it's certainly worth testing.
Don't be too smart to have fun
Emeria Angel is good for playing alongside Sublime Archangel for some tokens and higher exalted count.
I really enjoy running a Tormented Souls and Necropolis Agent (possible spelling error there). Tormented souls helps make sure your exalt damage get threw and the Agent can pump the Souls to stupid levels. Also, no Cathedral of War?
I really enjoy running a Tormented Souls and Necropolis Agent (possible spelling error there). Tormented souls helps make sure your exalt damage get threw and the Agent can pump the Souls to stupid levels. Also, no Cathedral of War?

You don't want too much colorless land.

I think those are strong changes. As much as you want to push the exalted theme those cards are unable to provide much on their own so oblivion ring for example is probably a better inclusion than one of those other 3 CMC creatures.

I'm not really sure about angelic benediction being much of a factor but it's certainly worth testing.

I would use Angelic Benediction to help get through to the player/planeswalker.
You're right. You dont want to much colorless land. HOWEVER, Cathedral of War is totally a must need. The thing about Cathedral of War is not that it only provides colorless mana, is that it comes into the battlefield tapped. Therefore, I usually run 1-2 MAX. I really think you should focus on getting lots of tokens out  (like with Emeria angel) and giving them exalted for a massive boost. This way your deck should be running a little bit slower so you should be running plenty of removal. Btw, Angelic Benediction is far to expensive and is not that good. If you want to get to the player, use flickering ward or mother of runes. Both help you get to the player and protect your guy from removal! Once again, a token exalted deck would be quite interesting. 
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
Sign In to post comments