Does forced movement always stop a charge?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
If a charging creature is subjected to forced movement, can they use remaining movement to finish charging? More precisley, if I use Repel the Charge (grants an OA against things that charge you) and can push the target with my attack, could they finish charging me if they still have enough movement to do so?
"You lit yourself on fire. Why did you light yourself on fire? "Because. Ninjas can't grab me if I'm on fire." -The Adventures of Dr. McNinja "What the ****? Tenth level barbarian and I'm looking at a ****ing job board?" -Me, at the start of a quest (was actually pretty good, despite the weirdness of the job board)
No, forced movement doesn't stop a charge, they can keep charging with any remaining movement.

Most Repel Charge builds use Polearm Momentum for this reason - Prone does stop movement...
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.