Lurise ICD: Memory of...

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lurise - The knowledge matters semi-nostalgia block after Asurun. Since I'm just trying to get a few ideas together for it, for now, a rare throwback cycle...
"Memory of [blank]" the blank being an ideal that the color seeks and itself a reference to another card.
White: Memory of Glory
Red: Memory of Pleasure

And black gets

Memory of Power
Creature - Demon Illusion
Flying
~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in your hand plus five.
When ~ dies, you draw five cards and lose 5 life.
*+5/*+5

I still need names for the green and blue ones that don't sound absolutely horrible.
Errrr...

Memory of the Academy? Nah that's bad. Pretty sure avatar's and incarnations would give you a good start, as they're all up in that tangible / intangible space already.

Memory of Vigor, or Wonder.

Memory of Wonder would be neat. What about Genesis?
Memory of febb imo.
Real men press caps.
Memory of Abundance? That could be fun... :D

Hmm... Maybe. If nothing else, that helps with a name for the green one "Memory of Fertility"
Now for blue...

Hmm... Maybe. If nothing else, that helps with a name for the green one "Memory of Fertility"
Now for blue...

dear god don't name a card "Memory of Fertility"

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Memory of Dominance?
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Hmm...
Ok, green memory combines Abundance and Cream of the Crop...
Memory of Bounty?

Memory of Dominance?

Good idea.
Memory of Dominion?

Edit:

Memory of Bounty
Creature - Illusion
As long as ~ is in your graveyard, whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may choose land or nonland. If you do, look at the top X cards of your library, where X is that creature’s power. You may reveal a card of the chosen type and put it into your hand and put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
3/3

Memory of Dominion
Creature - Illusion
When ~ is put into your graveyard from anywhere, search target player’s library for a permanent card and put it onto the battlefield, then that player shuffles his or her library. If that permanent would leave the battlefield or ~ would leave your graveyard, exile ~ and that permanent.
3/3

Problem with Memory of Dominion is Entomb and Buried Alive. Turn one, entomb, get the memory, grab their Blightsteel Colossus or Emrakul, the Aeons Torn. It should probably steal from the battlefield.