card idea for comment

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is it OP or not?

Warmech, the Original Superboss                

Artifact Creature - Construct 

As an additional cost to cast Warmech, the Original Superboss, sacrifice three permanents. 
While you're searching your library, you may cast Warmech, the Original Superboss from your library.

When Warmech, the Original Superboss enters the battlefield, if you cast it from your library, it enters the battlefield with five +1/+1 counters on it and has trampe, double strike, haste and shroud.

Remove two +1/+1 counters from Warmech, , : Destroy all other non-land, non-artifact permanents.

Tiamat? You compare THIS to that pathetic wurm?

1/1
I'm gonna say yes, because this does a pretty good Door to Nothingness impression for less, and is super-tutorable.

Also, its name should be taken into a backalley and shot. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
I'm gonna say yes, because this does a pretty good Door to Nothingness impression for less, and is super-tutorable.

Also, its name should be taken into a backalley and shot. 

But Door to Nothingness is not a good card to begin with and my card won't really end the game in most cases. Also my card is a pretty much dead card if u draw it or hv it milled...
If you draw it you still have a repeatable super wrath for wurbg, it being milled doesn't matter because mill sucks, and you'd obviously play 4 of them.
Edgarho, you do realize that if people run this card, they'd be running LOTS of mana ramping and library-searching to ensure it gets out, right? And then it is, as Chaos pointed out, repeatable super wrath. Way OP.

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

I revised it such that the ability can't be usedunless it is searched from library, and the ability is no longer infinite... any thought?
This should be Legendary
This should be Legendary

flavor-wise, no, as you can encounter Warmech multiple times...... it's not a boss......