LAND
[deck]2 boros gate
2 gruul gate
2 selesnya gate
1 sejiri steppe
6 mountain
5 forests
4 plains[/deck]

the deck has plenty of early creatures and ways to prevent your opponent from blocking. lots of ways to take your opponents best creature for a turn, and plenty of battalion and bloodrush to make your opponents head spin. this deck was really hard to cut down, but here it is it plays fairly well from my experience, opinions? 

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Cut Armored Transport (too weak for this deck), Basandra (too expensive, not agressive enough), Ripscale Predator (cool abilities but still too expensive, might think of Pyreheart Wolf instead), Captive Flame (not enough red around to make it worth the time).

Add: Boros Charm (deals endgame damage and protects your creatures, combine doublestrike with bloodrush on a guy who's not blocked to deal piles of damage) and Gather the Townsfolk to help your Battalion guys find their abilities.
As an aside, is most commonly referred to as Naya, not 'Grolos', after the shard on Alara with the same color combination.
I'm all about super-control in MTG. If you're able to stop my shenanigans, then there aren't enough shenanigans. Lv 1 Judge Current Decklists Sweeping Beauty (Casual) A Vision of Clones (Casual) Coming soon... more decks! :-O
Cut Armored Transport (too weak for this deck)

i really only have it in there to combo with madcap skills (practically kills 2 blockers without dying, or 5 damage to the face)

Basandra
 (too expensive, not agressive enough)

ehhh, the reason i have her in here is because:
1: i have no spells to play during combat
2: makes creatures attack (they cant block)
3: bloodrush and battalion aren't spells, so you always have the upper hand in combat

As an aside, is most commonly referred to as Naya, not 'Grolos', after the shard on Alara with the same color combination.

ik the name of the wedge...but grolos is much funner to say

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Yup, but if you're trying to describe your colors to someone (which is what you seemed to have named the deck for) very few will know what you mean by Grolos, but the majority will know what you mean by Naya. 
I'm all about super-control in MTG. If you're able to stop my shenanigans, then there aren't enough shenanigans. Lv 1 Judge Current Decklists Sweeping Beauty (Casual) A Vision of Clones (Casual) Coming soon... more decks! :-O
Sign In to post comments