2 [C]Clifftop Retreat[/C]
3 [C]Sacred Foundry[/C]
4 [C]Hallowed Fountain[/C]
2 [C]Glacial Fortress[/C]
4 [C]Steam Vents[/C]
4 [C]Sulfur Falls[/C]
2 [C]Watery Grave[/C]
1 [C]Godless Shrine[/C]

Looking at what else I could do.  I put in [C]Paranoid Delusions[/C] as a cheap Cipher with an alternative possible win condition, would probably have to SB DRS to counter reanimators this way.  Cipher on Stalker with Guttersnipe, sounds like a plan.  Still worried that I might not have enough Ciphers or something with the set up I have.
Hands of Binding seems like it would be a nice on-color add-on to your Invisible Stalker.
EDIT: I'm blind it seems.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Looking back, I'm thinking of dropping Counterflux for Syncopate, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. 

I feel like I need another set of Ciphers in here.
Paranoid Delusions feels out of place here; unless you are planning to create targets in your own graveyard for Snapcaster Mage?
Paranoid Delusions feels out of place here; unless you are planning to create targets in your own graveyard for Snapcaster Mage?

I'm thinking the idea is to Cipher this onto the Invisible Stalkers. BUT, even then it seems out of place. Milling people doesn't seem to be the wincon of this deck. 3 cards a turn? Not ideal..

I also disagree with taking Counterflux out. Counterflux i really enjoy. You dont have to tap so much as Syncopate (Depending) and it can't be countered.  

To me, it seemed as it was a cheap Cipher, not necessarily a win condition, but a little extra pressure from nothing extra with me. 

I like Counterflux, too.  I agree with the dependability. 

Still trying to figure out what to use, if more or in place of Delusions.
Oh no i agree, its a threat and still something people will feel necassary to deal with some how. Could easily drag out a sweeper of some sort. 

Take Delusions to 2 OR take Hands of binding to 3 for a 3/3 split on the 2, thus giving you your playset of Counterflux. 

I'll take out an extra Delusions, because HoB is too strong of a card.  I'll run a playset, but is 6 ciphers enough for a playset of Stalkers?  I guess if all else fails, they'll just stay out on the board and tick away if I don't get a cipher.
Runechanter's Pike

Wincon number 2.

You're welcome ;) 

Runechanter's Pike

Wincon number 2.

You're welcome ;) 

I guess it would be more necessary to put that in rather than the sideboard.  While 6 Ciphers could be enough, if they stay out on the field with, I'll still have a decent amount of spells in the grave, so I could see. 

Thinking of dropping a Think Twice and Counterflux.. just because Flashback will take it out.

Or Pillar instead of Counterflux.

stalkers as the only evasion creature makes cipher hard to use.  i understand you don't want many creatures in a snipe deck, but that still seems like a stretch if you want any consistency with your snipe + evasive critter + sniper = awesomeness minicombo.  consider replacing 1-2 snappys with judge familiar's?  familiar can protect snipe a bit, and double as evader when necessary. 

That's an interesting suggestion, I wouldn't mind dropping one or two.

I'll have to look at Judge's Familiar. I dont know how I'd feel about relying on it, but as a one drop with flying, it's nice then forcing to tap may have them rethink. Hmm..
Keep four Counterflux. They are the only counterspells you're holding, and no matter the deck, they will always be needed one way or another.

Think Twice is your Card Draw, so i wouldnt go throwing them out. At best you would only need 2-3 Pikes, so Perhaps one think twice, 1 pillar, and one spear in turn for 3 pikes? Drop one Delusions for the 4th counterflux?

I'm looking at two Pikes. I'll play test and see about the third. I took out a Pillar, which I think I might SB, and one Think Twice. I'll see how an accelerator out will deal. I dropped a Delusion for the Counterflux because I had the same feeling, I really need counters.
Agreed. It doesn't matter what deck you end playing against. If they drop something mid game that you know for a fact will change things, then you're already prepped for it. being that this is a R/U deck i don't think people will be expecting much counter magic from you, therefore playing Carelessly and leaving themselves open to your counters.

True. I tend to like having some handy, especially with not a lot of definite quick finishers.

Still have to look and decide on Judge's Familiar and see how that plays.

I'm not sure how 100% my mana is and how my sideboard is looking.
True. I tend to like having some handy, especially with not a lot of definite quick finishers.

Still have to look and decide on Judge's Familiar and see how that plays.

I'm not sure how 100% my mana is and how my sideboard is looking.

What I'm looking at for a sideboard:
1 [C]Dreadbore[/C]
3 [C]Izzet Staticaster[/C]
2 [C]Cyclonic Rifts[/C]
3 [C]Skullcrack[/C]
1 [C]Blind Obedience[/C]
2 [C]Judge's Familiar[/C]
3 [C]Deathrite Shaman[/C]
I think you want Talrand.
I think you want Talrand.

Where and why? I've been looking at it, but haven't commited to it.
You want Talrand because every Cipher will give you a flyer.

I'd say run Shadow Slice because with good ol' Snipe on the field, it hits for ten the first time (ideally) and five thereafter.  
You want Talrand because every Cipher will give you a flyer.

I'd say run Shadow Slice because with good ol' Snipe on the field, it hits for ten the first time (ideally) and five thereafter.  

I'll look at Talrand, maybe I'll take out a Snapcaster or two.

I was looking at [C]Shadow Slice[/c] but it was heavy on mana, so I'd have to change my mana a bit.

I like Basilica Screecher as a Cipher target. Remember that with Cipher you can extort twice when you cast it if you have the mana, and each time the attack connects.
I like Basilica Screecher as a Cipher target. Remember that with Cipher you can extort twice when you cast it if you have the mana, and each time the attack connects.

Hmm.. I do like the card, but not being hexproof makes me a little wary with all the removal for the small guys.  It is an interesting card, I would just have to find room for it.
More Dreadbore. That card is insanity, i love it. Hell i'd play them in a mono white deck just so i have them. Ok, maybe not, but i'd think about it!

To be honest, Snapcasters are more or less there for that final push towards the end, Flashing back the damage spells. The Stalkers give them something to think about, and with the sheer amount of spells you should be squeezing out, Pike's on these guys will be fun (Take it from me, played them yesterday, definately kept me busy).  

Hmm.. I do like the card, but not being hexproof makes me a little wary with all the removal for the small guys.  It is an interesting card, I would just have to find room for it.

I agree, but sometimes cheap creatures can sneak under the radar. And with Glaring Spotlight, hexproof may work in Game 1 only.

Interesting, I haven't even seen Spotlight, so good call. I'll probably throw two Screechers instead of a Snapcaster or two. Have to make sure I have a check for spotlight
Updated list:

4 [C]Guttersnipe[/C]
2 [C]Snapcaster Mage[/C]
4 [C]Invisible Stalker[/C]
2 [C]Basilica Screecher[/C]

4 [C]Boros Charm[/C]
2 [C]Pillar of Flame[/C]
3 [C]Searing Spear[/C]
4 [C]Counterflux[/C]
2 [C]Aurelia's Fury[/C]
3 [C]Think Twice[/C]
4 [C]Hands of Binding[/C]
2 [C]Shadow Slice[/C]

2 [C]Clifftop Retreat[/C]
3 [C]Sacred Foundry[/C]
4 [C]Hallowed Fountain[/C]
2 [C]Glacial Fortress[/C]
4 [C]Steam Vents[/C]
4 [C]Sulfur Falls[/C]
2 [C]Watery Grave[/C]
1 [C]Godless Shrine[/C]

Sideboard:
2 [C]Dreadbore[/C]
2 [C]Shattering Blow[/C]
2 [C]Cyclonic Rifts[/C]
3 [C]Skullcrack[/C]
1 [C]Blind Obedience[/C]
2 [C]Judge's Familiar[/C]
3 [C]Deathrite Shaman[/C]
Interesting, I haven't even seen Spotlight, so good call. I'll probably throw two Screechers instead of a Snapcaster or two. Have to make sure I have a check for spotlight

I wouldn't take Invisible Stalker out for Basilica Screecher. The extort doesn't outweigh the hexproof, at least not until Glaring Spotlight is sideboarded in.

Oops I meant snapcaster was 2, stalker is 4.
Play tested this deck a bit, didn't play it out long enough to see if it would've won me the game any faster, but seems as though I would need more black sources.
Play tested this deck a bit, didn't play it out long enough to see if it would've won me the game any faster, but seems as though I would need more black sources.

I'll probably take out the Godless Shrine and switch it to a Watery Grave.

Still feel like the SB is a bit off, any suggestions? Or for the main?