Little Stompy

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
edit: updated

Little Stompy
Creature
Trample
Charmproof (This cannot be the target of spells or abilities you control.)
This card is every creature type and color at all times.
If ~ would have +1/+1, it has +3/+3 instead.
0/1

This should synergise well with cards like Goblin King, Aerial Maneuver and Crusade.
does the last ability activate any number of times ?
Finally a card that breaks Seeds of Strength!
Rules Advisor
Finally a card that breaks Seeds of Strength!

Breaks? A 9/10 trampler for 3 mana is not broken! :P

Of course, since this has protection from you, that only happens if an opponent casts that and targets Little Stompy...

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

"Protection from you" doesn't actually do anything. Well, not unless you're personally trying to damage, enchant, block, or target it.

http://nogoblinsallowed.com/

"Protection from you" doesn't actually do anything. Well, not unless you're personally trying to damage, enchant, block, or target it.

The targeting is the main thing, I think. It makes it harder to give it +1/+1 yourself.

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

I'm not sure Matt_Holck, maybe give an example?

I'm soo glad I gave it this protection now :¬P Otherwise Seeds of Strength would be too epic.

How about "Protection from cards (spells?) with the same controller as ~."?
wouldn't obvious solution be a reverse hexproof?

Charmproof (this cannot be the target of spells or abilities you control)
Excelent, I've found myself wanting a Charmproof on a number of occasions.

If I remember as I hope to, I shall champion your creation, this new keyword ability.

The targeting is the main thing, I think. It makes it harder to give it +1/+1 yourself.

But you can't target anything. Objects you control can, but you yourself cannot. 
Love charmproof. Great downside, plus feels like it could have some sneaky twists. Things like:
Deathly Embrace
Instant
Destroy target creature an opponent controls, then destroy target creature you control, choosen by that opponent.

Hehe.... Neat card though.