A Black Take on Ajani's Sunstriker

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ajani's Sunstriker

Liliana's Soulstriker
Creature-Zombie Horror
Deathtouch
2/2

why do people think lifelink and deathtouch are opposites? this doesn't even come close to the same purpose as sunstriker.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

I thought it was going to be something like, when the creature deals damage you lose life.
Corrupted Ajani's Sunstriker
Creature - Cat Zombie
Deathlink (Damage done by this creature also causes target opponent to lose that much life.)
2/2

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Ajani's Sunstriker

Liliana's Soulstriker
Creature-Zombie Horror
Deathtouch
2/2

You know black gets life gain too hey.
Creature - Cat Zombie
Deathlink (Damage done by this creature also causes target opponent to lose that much life.)
2/2

Slightly Uncorrupted Ajani's Sunstriker
Creature - Cat Spirit
Lifetouch (This creature deals damage to players in the form of lifegain.)
2/2
Creature - Cat Zombie
2/2

Slightly Uncorrupted Ajani's Sunstriker
Creature - Cat Spirit
Lifetouch (This creature deals damage to players in the form of lifegain.)
2/2

May i ask how causing your oppenent to gain life helps you?

A typical   trying to get somewhere in the Multiverse, allons-y?

DOCTOR WHO OOOOOOOOEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOEEOOOOOOO (I'm weird, cant help it)

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

NON-AGGRO, NON-MONO RED deck (Not getting very far with it though)

Standard mono red deck for FNM next Friday

matters in multiplayer

president obombya speaks anger prejudice and a time for US foreign air strike while the US worries about its rights

Let 'em burn [Frozen Parody]
Kavu Predator
Punishing Fire
Political multiplayer
Not yet made mechanic that makes it matter...
why do people think lifelink and deathtouch are opposites? this doesn't even come close to the same purpose as sunstriker.

• Because one has "life" in the title and is mostly on white cards, and the other has "death" in the title and is mostly on black cards.

• The two were keyworded in the same set

• There are a number of cards with both of the abilities, such as Basilisk Collar, Vault of the Archangel, and Wurmcoil Engine

You know black gets life gain too hey.

Yeah, really. I was expecting

Liliana's Soulstriker 
Creature-Zombie Horror
Lifelink
2/2

It started with Vampire Nighthawk. Then came Basilisk Collar shortly thereafter. Then Wurmcoil Engine. By Vault of the Archangel, I think design was convinced they were.

Where's deathtouch/lifelink? Or ?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

True it has a different purpose. But lifelink and deathtouch add effects damage being dealt, which are the only keywords I know of that do so. (Wither and infect modify how the damage itself is dealt.)
The black sunstriker is Child of Night