Febbtime Card 1

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stoic's Call -- 
Enchantment

Whenever you lose life, put a white Avatar creature token onto the battlefield with "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to your lifetotal."
Creatures you control can't attack or block if you have more than 10 life.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
I been callin' Stoics all damn day. Been like a telemarketer for those hombres, yessir. They're trying to get on that NCL like it was owned by Alex "Goldenballz" Trebekington - running around rippin' off mustaches like he was tearing down the communist empires of days long past. Straight gangsta. That's what this is. Bootleggin' that sticky, bubbled monster milk down from Manitoba. Drink up.
This probably needs a "When ~ leaves play, exile all Avatar tokens" clause.  Otherwise, I would let the opponent get one or two hits on me after putting this into play, then Disenchant my own Stoic's Call. After it triggers twice... who cares if it's around?  Heck, you still have 2 9/9 creatures in play by turn 6.
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
The tokens p/t scales right?
One could stack +1/1 chips under 1/1 tokens

>Creatures you control can't attack or block if you have more than 10 life.

sounds like a lot of my control decks
This probably needs a "When ~ leaves play, exile all Avatar tokens" clause.  Otherwise, I would let the opponent get one or two hits on me after putting this into play, then Disenchant my own Stoic's Call. After it triggers twice... who cares if it's around?  Heck, you still have 2 9/9 creatures in play by turn 6.

MY ENEMY ABOUNDS 
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
Quite febblicious.
Stop posting cards ur bad.
Real men press caps.
Sign In to post comments