Edit: Final build: i.imgur.com/0fCTBLf.png
Hi, I've returned to D&D after more than 10 years, and I've decided to build a Warblade. We started on level 1 and got to level 2 last game.
- Home brew steam punk with guns
- No magic casters
- Some magical elements justified through steam punk tech (I. E boots of striding and springing would be steam powered boots)
- No/few monsters,lots of humans and animals
- Rogue, archer Ranger, Fighter, monk and me, the Warblade.
Now, in the land of the blind, the Warblade becomes king. To keep the team somewhat balanced, I've decided to not dip any levels (Pounce would be nice but hey). I've therefore decided to prioritize:
- Maneuverability (Because melee in a land of guns)
- Trip/Spiked Chain (Because few monsters is larger than medium)
- Must be good at all levels.
With that,here's what I have so far. Can you guys please judge it some? I'm especially uncertain with the feat progression.