Fresh player

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
So as the title suggests im a fresh player. ive been interested for awhile but i cant get a group together, as i live in a  relativly remote area.
Ive just created my first charcter with the builder (Elf Ranger by the name of Calin) and im looking for someone to help me kick of a DnD career.
Itd have to because of where i live Unfortunantly But its better than not at all.
Anyone want to help? please. 4TH Ed preferably
community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7588...

You can find online games here, I might be playing one soon, as I am in the same boat, not alot of DnD players in my Aera and only have a bi-weekly game at the moemnt.
hope this helps!

If you’re looking for an in person gaming group I recommend what my friends did.

Go to local Hobby hangouts (Card/Comic/Game shops) and post a small flyer stating you’re interest in playing in a 4e game, give some contact info, you might be surprised. Everyone who calls invite to a Facebook page (or other social media outlet) and once you have 5-6 get everyone together.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg)

Thank you ill check that out.
closest game/hobbyshop is 100kms away. but ill give it ago anyway
thankyou again
So as the title suggests im a fresh player. ive been interested for awhile but i cant get a group together, as i live in a  relativly remote area.
Ive just created my first charcter with the builder (Elf Ranger by the name of Calin) and im looking for someone to help me kick of a DnD career.
Itd have to because of where i live Unfortunantly But its better than not at all.
Anyone want to help? please. 4TH Ed preferably

Check out a webiste called Meetup.com
See if there is a roleplaying group in your area.

The site is for people to meet on different interests, including roleplaying games. 
Thanks for the site. Definantly a good one,
nothing nearby but ill put an ad up on there  
I agree w/ Son_of_Khoron , meetup.com rules.  BUT.....  Even in the state capital of Minnesota, where I'm from and live currently, there's 800+ members of the local RPG group, but very few on my side of town.....  Just keep looking and you'll find something!

Otherwise, the online option is good too, sometimes you're able to meet new friends around the country!
Ask around at your local game stores and book stores that sell 4e.
Also, most college campuses will have a group or tw...if oyu live near one.
rptools.net also has an online forum that for players and DMs to meet.

And I think someone already linked it, but in case you missed it: there is a classifieds section on the forum.