Assistance

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
For 2HG.

edit: updated

Beastly Assistance
Sorcery
If target player pays , put a 4/4 green Rhino creature token into play under that players control.

Monsterly Assistance
Sorcery
If target player pays , put a 6/6 green Wurm creature token into play under that players control, it has haste and trample until end of that players turn.

Assistance of Leaves
Sorcery
Add to target players mana pool. Green mana doesn't empty from that players mana pool as steps and phases end until end of their turn.

Alternativly:

Beastly Assistance
Creature - Rhino
If target player pays they gain control of ~, otherwise sacrifice ~.
4/4

etc...
Diplomacy...

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

It's mostly to use with your giants other head, with others on your team. It's not so much for giving to potential opponents.
the crearure cards could be just given to target player as opposed to using tokens

They were all suposed to be Sorcery, I've fixed that and also made an alternative version as described.
Perhaps we could make these semi competitive looking while still retaining their use in group hug decks

Rhino -
Creature - Rhino
: You gain control of Rhino. Any player other than Rhino's owner may activate this ability.
4/4
It's a nice card, I made a thread with this very idea once.

To fit the form of what I'm going for here I think it would have to transfer only to allies, perhaps.

Beastly Assistance
Creature - Rhino
, : You gain control of ~, add a +1/+1 counter to ~. Any Teammate may activate this ability.
3/3

With the originals in the first post. I'ts not that a vanilla 4/4 for 4 in green is great, it's that it's only for 2 each. So they can cast it with for example only two forests out.
I thought that said "Whenever a player..." like "That's not broken at all."

I'm glad I reread it. This could work.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
This is really neat, but totally useless in most formats. There should be some benefit to you...  like if they do you gain life, or also get a creature of some form, or something. It adds to mutual diplomacy (both of you benefit) also making it usable in other formats (is my gain worth your gain?) Cool idea, which I could see in all 5 colors honestly. Something like:

Pact of the Grave
Sorcery
Target player may pay . If that player does, put two 2/2 black zombie creature tokens onto the battlefield under that players control, then that player loses two life. 
Oh jeez! I just realized that you can target yourself! I thought it was another player. Does change the dynamics. Oh... you could make it any player may pay... hmmm.
On the face of it, what a great trade for your opponent.

However I guess it's unlikely to be played early game or be followed by Bad Moon, more likely to be followed by something like Black Sun Zenith.
This is really neat, but totally useless in most formats. There should be some benefit to you...  like if they do you gain life, or also get a creature of some form, or something. It adds to mutual diplomacy (both of you benefit) also making it usable in other formats (is my gain worth your gain?) Cool idea, which I could see in all 5 colors honestly. Something like:

Pact of the Grave
Sorcery
Target player may pay . If that player does, put two 2/2 black zombie creature tokens onto the battlefield under that players control, then that player loses two life. 

Grave Pact, but you're thinking.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt