Glissa, The Traitor deck

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm using mainly spellbombs to be returned.  The masticores are in there for funz.  Plus they can help if I discard an artifact, then use 3 damage to kill something and return it to my hand.
I'm not really sure of what else to use.  Any card suggestions would be appreciated.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Horizon Spellbomb isn't really good, I'd rather run Moriok Replica for recurrable draw, or Sylvok Replica to handle artifacts/enchantments, or Nihil Spellbomb versus graveyard based strategeies, or even Necropede if you encounter indestructible creatures a lot. Also I don't think semblance anvil is really needed here, I'd replace those with some more of the aforementioned cards.
That is just not good :p You need to be keyed for a lower casting cost. Ideally you should top out at 3cmc so you can run only 20 land though you should probably run birds to guarantee glissa.

Plenty of low cost artifact creature, and artifact matter cards come in at that level. You should also run 4 rancor. You should run someway to guard glissa or recover her from the graveayrd, and you should be running at least a couple of skeleton shard as backups.

and then run 4 nim replica or Porcelain Legionnaire or recovery like unearth
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
How would running or Glissa's Work? So you could discard the extras? Madness works well with discrd.
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
Sign In to post comments