Dragon 402

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
In the compendium, and on numerous forum links it mentions multiple essentials+ descripions of classes. However after going through the PDF links of Dragon 402, I cannot seem to find any descriptions, especially the vampire hybrid I was originally looking for.

1. Is this a misprint and Dragon 402 does not contain this information.

2. If is is not a misprint, are there certain articles they are not linking too?

Thanks.

-Tim 
The Essentials hybrid/multiclassing article is in Dragon 400.  The only reason I can think of for the 402 reference is that they put out a playtest version in the original release of Dragon 400 and put out the final version at the time Dragon 402 was being released -- but if you are looking for it now, you can find the link to the final article in Dragon 400.

The Essentials hybrid/multiclassing article is in Dragon 400.  The only reason I can think of for the 402 reference is that they put out a playtest version in the original release of Dragon 400 and put out the final version at the time Dragon 402 was being released -- but if you are looking for it now, you can find the link to the final article in Dragon 400.

Thanks for the update! I was also confused by this and couldn't figure out why they had it listed as 402. We should probably submit a bug report, although it's unlikely they'll fix it.
Sign In to post comments