1 [C]Elixir of Immortality[/C] 
2 [C]Glaring Spotlight[/C]
1 [C]Spark Trooper[/C]
1 [C]Rest in Peace[/C]
1 [C]Curse of Exhaustion[/C]
1 [C]Erase[/C]
4 [C]Skullcrack[/C] 
4 [C]Thunderbolt[/C]

The strategy here is pretty obvious.   I considered [C]Daring Skyjek[/C] in place of [C]Skyknight Legionnaire[/C], but about the only advantage is being able to trigger Champion on turn two.   I considered [C]Boros Reckoner[/C] who is quite awesome, but he's neither hasty nor human.

I've got all the dual color lands because I've got a lot of dual color cards.  This can set me back a turn if I draw an opening hand with only Guildgates or Clifftop Retreats, but my testing indicates that I can pretty reliably cast more than half my cards on turn 2.  The only cards requiring multiple mana in the same color are in the 4 slot.   

I included a singleton [C]Sublime Archangel[/C] to give me something that could go big in the event that I have a ground stall.   

I like it. An extra Aurelia's Fury or even two might be a good idea as it can give you an extra turn to seal the deal.

The side board seems a bit odd with the one-ofs. Oblivon Ring has a bunch of uses and might be a good card for your 'board.
I like it. An extra Aurelia's Fury or even two might be a good idea as it can give you an extra turn to seal the deal.

The side board seems a bit odd with the one-ofs. Oblivon Ring has a bunch of uses and might be a good card for your 'board.

I want to play with Aurelia's Fury some before picking up another copy.  Seems a bit overpriced right now.  I like that it can go to the face or take out a planeswalker, but it seems kind of mana intensive.

The sideboard is kind of thrown together with what I've got.  I definitely want to maximize Skullcrack and Thunderbolt because my meta is riddled with Thragtusk and Restoration Angel though I'd consider going down to 3 of each to make room for a couple of other cards.  O-Ring is definitely a consideration.   I'd sort of like to go 2 Rest in Peace.  I'm thinking Curse of Exhaustion might be good in a lot of situations.  It seems like there are a lot of effects that will be wanting players to cast multiple spells and hoses Snapcaster Mage.  I want to experiment with Glaring Spotlight.  It might be worth a main deck spot.  The ability to make all my guys hexproof and unblockable when swinging with several battalion creatures and Hellrider can probably end a lot of games on the spot.
Not feeling the Sublime Archangel here. Your deck is built for speed and punching people alot. Plus Exalted is for one creature. Are you honestly going to be ever attacking with one creature? I should hope not ;)

I'd switch her out for somethin else a bit more top heavy possibly? You're saying that the Sublime is there if (And i'm paraphrasing) You know what hits the fan. So perhaps something a bit more substantial would help you? Firemane Avenger is rather handy, and possibly Aurelia, the Warleader could be fun, should you want to go that far. If you really wanted to push the boat out, Gisela, Blade of Goldnight would be fun. A little mana heavy but if you're board dominant, she's insane.

Just my opinion, obviously what do i know ;) 

Gisela is too slow. Aurelia is faar better cause is cheaper and has haste. Don't worry about stalling, use Odric, Master Tactician for an unblockable army.
Firemane Avenger is rather handy, and possibly Aurelia, the Warleader could be fun, should you want to go that far. If you really wanted to push the boat out, Gisela, Blade of Goldnight would be fun. A little mana heavy but if you're board dominant, she's insane.

I think anything with CMC > 5 does not belong. Also, you should be ready to respond to Blind Obedience by not relying too much on haste. There is also an argument for running Blind Obedience yourself.

Hmm, a good point, didn't think of Odric. Though without haste he'll come down and then you have to wait a turn before stuff happens. If there were a way to get Odric and Aurelia in there then you'd be laughing.

Add Smelt and War Priest of Thune in your sideboard. 

[C]Sublime Archangel[/C] needs to go.  You would think that she'd be good because you want a lot on your board, but the whole Boros mechanic is to attack with 3 or more creatures, where Exalted triggers when you only attack with 1.  They're trying to do opposite things, and that's never good.  Play her in a Boros token deck maybe.

Drop [C]Boros Guildgate[/C] altogether.  The gates are bad in standard.  They're okay in draft only. 

I'm not sure about Odric...He's a neat card and everything but as a turn 4 play he's not very impressive.  He's great if you have some big hitters on the field already and if none of them get removed, but he's kind of a weak body for a 4 drop and if can't trigger his ability he's junk. 

Thanks for all the replies.  Here's a revised list:

4 [C]Boros Elite[/C]
4 [C]Champion of the Parish[/C]
4 [C]Wojek Halberdiers[/C] 
3 [C]Frontline Medic[/C]
4 [C]Skyknight Legionnaire[/C]
4 [C]Hellrider[/C] 

2 [C]Blind Obedience[/C]
4 [C]Gather the Townsfolk[/C]
4 [C]Searing Spear[/C]
4 [C]Boros Charm[/C]
1 [C]Aurelia's Fury[/C]

4 [C]Clifftop Retreat[/C]
4 [C]Sacred Foundry[/C] 
2 [C]Boros Guildgate[/C] 
4 Mountain 
8 Plains 

Sideboard

1 [C]Elixir of Immortality[/C]
2 [C]Glaring Spotlight[/C] 
2 [C]Firemane Avenger[/C] 
2 [C]Rest in Peace[/C]
1 [C]Curse of Exhaustion[/C] 
3 [C]Skullcrack[/C] 
3 [C]Thunderbolt[/C]
1 [C]War Priest of Thune[/C] 

I like the idea of Blind Obedience.  That will slow down the opponent's blocking and maybe pick up a little life swing.  I cut Sublime Archangel and one Frontline Medic to make room.  I added two Firemane Avenger in the sideboard.  I cut the Gates down to two, but I really think I need ten duals.  Putting in a couple of Caverns in place of the Gates would probably make sense, if I had them.  However, I'll see how it plays. 

Would like to see Silverblade Paladin in here, as he does wonders for the deck. Lightning Mauler can justify running Odric by pairing him for haste to attack that turn, but I think Firemane Avenger is the better choice.
Saying that, i'd drop the Wojek Halberdiers for Boros Reckoner And possibly find room for Legion Loyalist. He's a bit of a tasty card.

[C]Sublime Archangel[/C] needs to go.  You would think that she'd be good because you want a lot on your board, but the whole Boros mechanic is to attack with 3 or more creatures, where Exalted triggers when you only attack with 1.  They're trying to do opposite things, and that's never good.  Play her in a Boros token deck maybe.

Drop [C]Boros Guildgate[/C] altogether.  The gates are bad in standard.  They're okay in draft only. 

I'm not sure about Odric...He's a neat card and everything but as a turn 4 play he's not very impressive.  He's great if you have some big hitters on the field already and if none of them get removed, but he's kind of a weak body for a 4 drop and if can't trigger his ability he's junk. 

why junk? It's in other words a 5 casting creature which says, all your creatures are unblockable. He's gonna attack together anyway
Wojek is too good to not play.

But, guys, let's be real. You should just board in Boros Reckoner and Nearheath Pilgrim and gain infinite life when you make the reckoner indestructible with Boros Charm and have him ping himself for damage. Then just wittle your opponent down with Blind Obedience extort triggers. Then lose all your magic playing friends.

Here's a start:

Sideboard (15)

[deck]

2 Bonfire of the Damned
2 Frontline Medic
2 Glaring Spotlight
4 Hellrider
2 Pillar of Flame
3 Thunderbolt

[/deck]

The issue I'm having is dumping my hand and needing a draw engine. I'm thinking maybe Reforge the Soul...

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

But, guys, let's be real. You should just board in Boros Reckoner and Nearheath Pilgrim and gain infinite life when you make the reckoner indestructible with Boros Charm and have him ping himself for damage. Then just wittle your opponent down with Blind Obedience extort triggers. Then lose all your magic playing friends.

Here's a start:

Sideboard (15)

[deck]

2 Bonfire of the Damned
2 Frontline Medic
2 Glaring Spotlight
4 Hellrider
2 Pillar of Flame
3 Thunderbolt

[/deck]

The issue I'm having is dumping my hand and needing a draw engine. I'm thinking maybe Reforge the Soul...

This, along with the [C]Vizkopa Guildmage[/C] and [C]Exquisite Blood[/C] combo, has got me leaning back toward [C]Skullcrack[/C] as a 4 of in the sideboard.    I guess it is for more than just [C]Thragtusk[/C] after all.  Reckoner is an awfully sweet card.

If you can get massive lifegain going, it would be fun to break out [C]Havoc Festival[/C] the next turn.  Obviously that's a whole differerent deck though.

[C]Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded[/C] might not be a bad idea for a draw engine in your build to dump unnecessary lands.  Reforge the Soul is too often a boon for the opponent.   I've had people hand me games I had no business winning by casting that.    
I was eyeing Tibalt, but only have 4 and they're in my RDW. But maybe he's worth it.

I thought about the vizkopa guildmage too... but I feel like that's too combo-y. This deck can win on the merit of its curve and burn alone, the reckoner/pilgrim combo is just delish gravy. The guildmage doesn't really fit into that I feel. 

How does Boros Reckoner ping himself? I get the bonding with the Nearheath Pilgrim for Lifelink, but I don't see how that goes infinite when the Reckoner becomes indestructible - he can't do himself infinite damage... he has to take damage to do damage and he must do damage to gain life - but he cannot attack or block more than once in a combat phase. It's the "infinite life" part of your statement that I'm having a problem with.

I don't think 22 lands is going to be enough with the mana curve as high as you have it in this build, I think you need 24.

Your sideboard looks like it needs some work too - don't like the Bonfire in there or the Hellrider or the Medic for that matter. It needs some Skullcrack and a token/dork killer like Flames of the Firebrand or Forge Devil.
Tybalt is a baaad card. He comes out, you draw a card, possibly discard what you need, then he gets killed the next turn. Not feeling it. Faithless Looting would trump this one. Well, thats just waht i think.

That quote formatting is jank so I'm just doing this here:

1. Boros Reckoner takes damage, either from combat or by eating one of your spells
2. Boros Reckoner then gets to deal that much damage to target creature or player
3. Boros Reckoner chooses to deal damage to itself
4. Boros Reckoner then gets to deal that much damage to target creature or player
5. Bors Reckoner chooses to deal damage to itself
6. Boros Reckoner then gets to deal that much damage to target creature or player

Get it? Once it's indestructable and bonded with nearheath pilgrim, you just inflate to a million.

Since I top out at 3cmc I don't see why I need more than 22 lands. Can you explain a bit more? I know I have the 3-slot saturated so I'm willing to lose a couple of those guys for something else, but I don't know what to replace it with.

Sideboard is admittedly garbage, I kinda just threw whatever I was testing online into it. I'm tweaking it for my meta, and thanks for the input. But why do you think I need a token killer? No one plays tokens where I play, just curious if there's actually a token deck out there, bc I thought there wasn't.

Tibalt's not bad, you just have to play him right. His -4 can be a finisher, and players generally don't attack into him. His -6 is definitely a finisher too, and you can pretty quickly dump your hand with this deck, leaving you with a few lands in hand. See Islands's RDW thread he breaks it down for you.

Dude. Thats rude. Thats very rude. Thats so rude i'm off to get naked and stare at my cards. Thats how rude it is. That rude.

Dude. Thats rude. Thats very rude. Thats so rude i'm off to get naked and stare at my cards. Thats how rude it is. That rude.

Thanks... or...... sorr...y... I guess...???

I wept instead. I have found i don't own these cards. Basically, this was a mental, rather ludicrous way of saying, that the combo is extremely good, and a must this deck. 

That quote formatting is jank so I'm just doing this here:

1. Boros Reckoner takes damage, either from combat or by eating one of your spells
2. Boros Reckoner then gets to deal that much damage to target creature or player
3. Boros Reckoner chooses to deal damage to itself
4. Boros Reckoner then gets to deal that much damage to target creature or player
5. Bors Reckoner chooses to deal damage to itself
6. Boros Reckoner then gets to deal that much damage to target creature or player

Get it? Once it's indestructable and bonded with nearheath pilgrim, you just inflate to a million.

Since I top out at 3cmc I don't see why I need more than 22 lands. Can you explain a bit more? I know I have the 3-slot saturated so I'm willing to lose a couple of those guys for something else, but I don't know what to replace it with.

Sideboard is admittedly garbage, I kinda just threw whatever I was testing online into it. I'm tweaking it for my meta, and thanks for the input. But why do you think I need a token killer? No one plays tokens where I play, just curious if there's actually a token deck out there, bc I thought there wasn't.

Tibalt's not bad, you just have to play him right. His -4 can be a finisher, and players generally don't attack into him. His -6 is definitely a finisher too, and you can pretty quickly dump your hand with this deck, leaving you with a few lands in hand. See Islands's RDW thread he breaks it down for you.

It doesn't work this way, if it deals 3 damage to itself he waste those 3 damage and then gain 3 other, they doesn't stack cause once it deals damage they're lost.
Not sure I understood that... are you saying this doesn't work or that my explanation is incorrect? Because I never mentioned the stack or stacking.  

The reckoner's abiity is triggered by damage, so if he damages himself it triggers his ability, thus creating the ad nauseum loop. I don't think it "wastes" the damage, since it's an integral part if the lifelink combo with nearheath.

Not sure I understood that... are you saying this doesn't work or that my explanation is incorrect? Because I never mentioned the stack or stacking.  

The reckoner's abiity is triggered by damage, so if he damages himself it triggers his ability, thus creating the ad nauseum loop. I don't think it "wastes" the damage, since it's an integral part if the lifelink combo with nearheath.

@cappio - rstnme is correct.

@rstnme - sorry for the late reply (I usually only visit the forum once or twice a day). I don't think 22 land is enough with the high amount of 3 drops you have. Drop 2 Blind Obedience and replace them with land, one of which should either be Slayers' Stronghold or Hellion Crucible depending on how you roll (what you like). Then I think you will get the land you need T1 through T4 and you shouldn't get mana screwed too often.
BIG THANK YOU on pointing out that infinite life gain combo. You don't NEED Nearheath Pilgrim to be bonded with Boros Reckoner though - you simply need to deal damage to a Boros Reckoner that has lifelink and is indestructible. There are a couple of different ways to do that. I read your post on the way out of work last night and it really got the wheels turning, so a brewed a list on the drive home and then sleeved and playtested it last night - 3 matches vs. Islands current RDW build (with Tibalt). Took down RDW in every match. I'll post the list in a minute with big credit to you.
For the record, this was pretty mediocre.  I will definitely be dropping the aggro Humans theme.  This deck wants to be more midrangey.  I'll probably drop [C]Boros Elite[/C], [C]Wojek Halbadier[/C] and [C]Skynight Legionnaire[/C] in favor of [C]Boros Reckoner[/C], [C]Nearheath Pilgrim[/C] and [C]Silverblade Paladin[/C].

[C]Frontline Medic[/C] was a standout, as was [C]Blind Obedience[/C].  I'd like more of those, so I'll drop [C]Gather the Townsfolk[/C], add one of each and go up to 24 lands.   [C]Hellrider[/C] is always good.  [C]Boros Charm[/C] was great, but I'm thinking it is more a three of kind of card.