2 [C]Cyclonic Rift[/C]
3 [C]Dungeon Geists[/C]
4 [C]Izzet Staticaster[/C]
3 [C]Skullcrack[/C]
2 [C]Runechanter's Pike[/C]
1 [C]Blind Obedience[/C]
Bump.
6 counters feels excessive.

Dunno about divine deflection being maindecked.

Maybe put geist of st traft in here?

6 counters feels excessive.

Dunno about divine deflection being maindecked.

Maybe put geist of st traft in here?

I've been looking at St Traft, but I don't know how it would fit into the deck.  Doesn't have a lot of synergy with what I'm aiming for.

I went from 9 to 6 counterspells, do you think I should go lower?

I'm still undecided with [C]Divine Deflection[/C], but it seems like it has a decent bit of synergy with this deck.  A stally card that can turn into a burn. 
I personally like Divine Deflection. The card is extrememly handy should you have no counters in hand and are about to get steamrolled, enough mana can prevent that and you can slap it back at them. Since they have already comitted the attackers, you're open for whatever you want to do in the following turn. If anything i'd drop a Syncopate for another Dissipate. Syncopate they can come back from, Dissipate they have no choice. Have you thought about Counterflux over Dissipate?

I personally like Divine Deflection. The card is extrememly handy should you have no counters in hand and are about to get steamrolled, enough mana can prevent that and you can slap it back at them. Since they have already comitted the attackers, you're open for whatever you want to do in the following turn. If anything i'd drop a Syncopate for another Dissipate. Syncopate they can come back from, Dissipate they have no choice. Have you thought about Counterflux over Dissipate?

It's something that I haven't really thought off.  It was a card I was looking at.  It's a little more mana intensive, but I like it.  I'll see how that fits.
Well to be honest, Dissipate is one Uncoloured, two Blue to play, where Counterflux is 1 Red and 2 Blue. Also with the overload cost, if theres a stacl of things happening, you could have some serious fun with it =]

I don't like [C]Divine Deflection[/C] in this deck.  The card can do neat things, but when your deck relies on counters/removal and [C]Guttersnipe[/C] as your win condition, you're rarely going to a ton of mana just sitting idle. 

I see this as being a less versatile counterspell.  Personally, I'd rather have pro-active cards in my hand than reactive ones (counterspells are an exception), and if you're already running a bunch of counterspells, you'll have way too many cards sitting around while you wait for the opponent to do something. 
Yeah, I see Counterflux, I'll see how it works in place.

What do you suggest in place of Divine Deflection? I do see your point with idle cards.
Gridlock Isn't a bad card. Adds some fun in form of locking the board down. Being non land Perms, could come in handy. I also just noticed, but where are your Bonfire of the Damned. Though being rather costly, i can see why you left them out. Entreat the Angels is a good card for the late game if you need it, and with the Miracle cost could help you late game with the lack of creatures you're playing (Yes, i fully understand that its based around Mr Guttersnipe there, but one can never have to many win-con's)

Gridlock isnt a bad card. I'll see that.

With the Bonfire and Entreat the Angels, I feel like I would maybe put one in, maybe two max if it proceeds thay far.

I do like the low mana cost on Gridlock. There was a decent Innistrad card, can't remember the name off the top of my head now, but it looked decent for one blue.
Yeah Gridlock saved my bacon enough times. Entreat the Angels is just a nice card to drop if needed. People will have a lot more to focus on when there are a shed ton of angels on the field.

I've also been looking at Thought Scour and one other, can't think of the name without it in front of me, but decent one drops with flashback for Gutter play.

I've also been looking at a playset of Invisible Stalker and cipher spells with Gutter.
Invisible Stalker is a fantastic card. Used to play him in a deck i had with Sword of Feast and Famine. He's ALOT of fun. But i'm not sure if he fits. His job is to get equipped with Uber stuff, and then swing like a lunatic. Your job is to pump out spells for Gutter. 

Stalker
Cypher
Guttersnipe, go
That's one variation I was looking at, I'm going to look at the ciphers and see how everything plays. Id probably drop the Electromancers.
[C]Artful Dodge[/C]
[C]Thought Scour[/C]
[C]Essence Backlash[/C]

A few cards that I was looking at.  I like Artful Dodge because of the one mana flash back.  Thought Scour is a cheap accelerator.  Essence Backlash would be a nice sideboard card if I can fit it in.

Looking through more ciphers to see if I can sort out what I'd want to use with Invisible Stalker.