Randomly sized dude

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

Creature
As ~ enters the battlefield, reveal the top ten cards of your library, then put them on the bottom of your library in any order. ~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each land card revealed this way.
0/0

On average you get a 4/4 for 3, but sometimes it will show up too small to be useful, or even dead. It gives your opponents information about what sort of cards are in your deck, but also lets you know what you're less likely to draw from then on.   
it could also be greater than a 4/4
on average should be regarded as the medium
so
undercosted

Alternatively, it could have power equal to creatures ~3 and toughness equal to land ~4

mark with +1/+1. +1/0, +0/+1 chips
NO WAR

Cartoon The Fish

Got blocked out of twitter I'm told I must provide

a mobile phone number for a text confirmation before my suspension is lifted I do not own a mobile phone

got to a help window and sent this message

my phone number is 858 483 3822 where I will confirm my identity

This is fairly good. On average it's above the curve, and with careful deckbuilding it could be even better. That said, this particular form of "careful deckbuilding" needs a certain achetype for it to be any good. I say this should cost :G::G: for the best blend of power and exciting potential.
Also I'd totally run it with Azusa.
Amazing in EDH, unplayable in Modern/Standard.
My deck consists of three of the new Borby, four of this guy, and an equal blend of mountains and forests. I do nothing.... till I swing with a 10/10 or BURN you to death. But being as that's terrible deck design, this seems pretty legit. Do agree that seems better. Or reveal less cards... hmmm

reveal twice x cards...? 
I have to disagree with Esterdi. This might not be tier 1, but it is far from unplayable. I would totally build a deck around this guy.

dtolle's suggestion makes for an even better edh card. That one however looks unplayable in constructed, unless you're really desperate to turn a ridiculous amount of mana into a creature.
My deck consists of three of the new Borby, four of this guy, and an equal blend of mountains and forests. I do nothing.... till I swing with a 10/10 or BURN you to death. But being as that's terrible deck design, this seems pretty legit. Do agree that seems better. Or reveal less cards... hmmm

reveal twice x cards...? 

It wouldn't be the first 50 land deck.
Sign In to post comments