HUNGER GAMES [game sign-ups]

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Everybody has been doing games, so I made one.

Like the title, this game will be a magic esc-hunger games. For what the hunger games is, look at the spoiler:
Show
The hunger games is a game in which there are 26 tributes (in are case: ten), who fight to the death in a dangerous environment. The last person alive is the winner.

basicly, each round, I will message you a situation, and y'all will message back a card dealing with the situation.Every few rounds, I will kill off the person I have deemed fit to die. The last person alive is the winner. When ever you encounter another player, you will switch from messaging to this thread. I will counduct the fight (after you say what you want to do to the opponent, I will have to aprove, and then the opponent can react.) Then you will switch back to messaging once the interaction is over. At the start of the game, each of you will be on stands in a circle, ten feet away from each other. In the middle, there is a cornocopia, with the best suplies in it. and as you get farther away from the cornacopia, the amount of suplies, and quality of suplies thins. i wil post a map of it when The game starts. when I say go, each of you will post on the forum what you want to do, and will keep on doing this until you leave the cornacopia, or, if you stop all interaction with other players.

Your cards must fit with the flavor of the plane I decide the game will take place on.

There will be know way of telling how well you did in a round exept for how well it works in your sitchuation. But you will be judged mostly on how printable the card is, if it fits the criterion, and how well it deals with the situation you are in. You are not allowed to make land cards.

There will be ten people in this game each having two colors, and you can not repeat a color combination that has already been picked.

People in the game:

:eddned

:vlord

:AngryKutu

:Jessica_Morgan

:Cabal_Rituals

:altimis

:GeorgeW

:Cisnero

:SimonGlume

:Nephrolith

Yo, holmes, I'll sign it like that girl's yearbook - you know the one. Can I get a piece of Pitch Crimson, or are we not allowed to choose them colors? Oh, yeah, and I haven't laid eyes on the letters nor the images of these Hunger Games though I have played Hunger Hippos. Pretty mad hippo skylls over here, so y'all better watch yo'selves lest you wake up in the jaws of a giant semi-aquatic mammal. Blubber.
You are allowed to pick colors.
I'll join if you'll have me.

I'll take if it's available.
I'll join as .
Dibs on .  
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
shall stand as the lone Victor.
shall stand as the lone Victor.

Only if allows it... which we very well could.  Really, what we will and won't allow is pretty much a crapshoot.
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
The Selesnya (me) shall win!! (They are :w
[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
:RM::GM: please...
Seeing as Jessica_Morgan stole my true colors
[evil_glare]
[/evil_glare]
"Soothing" nature can do the trick
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
I'll go for Boros---- if you got it still available!

I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
if anyone drops out i will take whatever left

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]

@the atog: if you remind me when the time comes, ill allow it.

It may take a few days to make the actual thread. I'll message you all when I make it. 

The officail plane is...

POST ELDRAZI ZENDIKAR

things to keep in mind:

• keep the mana cost low, or you will run into eldrazi

• the mana is weird

• you can not team up with other players.

• You may use other colors, but only when necessary, b/c it may take away from your score.

• You can only use mechanics from zendikar. 

• You can only use the creature types from zendikar.

• This guy will show up at least once:

Sign In to post comments