Counters question

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everyone. Here is my new question.
Let's say I have corpsejack menace on the field.
1. If I cast bioshift to move one +1/+1 counter from my creature(A) onto creature B,Does it becomes 2 counters when bioshift resolve (by menace ability)?
2. In the other case ,If I activate my zameck guildmage 's first ability, Does my creature enter the field with 2 counter (by menace ability)?
3. In same situation with primordial hydra ,Does it twice double the number of counter in every my upkeep?
Thanks.

Please autocard , check it on [read this first] - creating a rules thread.

And use lower case c to autocard.

1) yes
2) yes
3) no, only the new counters are doubled, effectively trippling the number of counters on the Hydra.
That's geat!
Thanks again.

Another question.
If my young wolfdies and come back with a counter on it.Then I cast bioshift to remove that counter to another creature.Does my wolf can "come back" again, if it dies, beacause there is no counter on it now? (does undying trigger again?) 

Yes, as long as the wolf doesn't have a +1/+1 counter undying will trigger again.  It doesn't matter why there isn't a counter.
Very fast answer!!! Thanks.

More questions.
If I have master biomancer on the field , and I cast corpsejack menace, it will enter the field with 2 counters right? And if I cast the second menace ,it wil enter the field with 4 counters,is'n it?
Another case ,let's say I have a creature with evolve 3/3 ,then I cast the menance,I can put 2 counters on my evolve creature ,is this correct? 

1. Correct, the menace is not on the battlfield yet so his counter doubling will not apply.
1a. Correct, with one menace on the battlfield the second gets the benefit from the first.

2. Correct, evolve is a triggered ability, by the time the ability resolves the menace is on the battlfield.
MTG Rules Advisor
Thanks to you all guys.
I want to make it sure before I play in game. 

Sign In to post comments