Spells (28)
4*Artful Dodge
4*Hands of Binding
4*Think Twice
4*Faithless Looting
4*Simic Charm
4*Izzet Charm
4*Negate

The goal of the deck is pretty obvious, drop a dude (hopefully Dryad) then start casting a lot of spells. Negate, Simic Charm, and Izzet Charm all help protect the Dryad. Dodge, Hands, and Simic Charm all help Dryad get through. Izzet Charm, Looting, and Think Twice all help dig to find the precious creatures this deck needs.

I want to try Madcap Skills in here (Possibly in for Negate, Hands, or Artful dodge depending on how it tests and meta). Depending on how it races I might need to throw Skullcrack in ther sideboard as well.

My real issue is that I'm not use to working with duals so I'm really not sure how I should be building my mana base here. Any thoughts (I want T2 Dryad as often as possible)?
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
2 more stomping grounds would help but really your mana base looks ok. I like the deck idea but your prone to removal if it gets threw. 

if you plan on keeping the faithless looting, might I suggest mystic retrieval, just seems like it would do we'll here. you also lack removal, personally I think a little more would be wise. 

Madcap is sealed gold, but I'm not so sure it fits your deck, its an enchant not a spell. Perhaps a signal the clans or 2 to help insure you have a beasty on hand, 10 is a little light.

really though its seems pretty solid, just needs tweaked for your local meta.
Mystic Retrieval is much too expensive for this deck. 

Signal the Clans only gives me a random dude somewhat slowly, and if I don't have Talrand still in my deck it is a dead draw. The trick with this deck is to mulligan aggresively. You generally want a creature and 2 lands. This deck can go down to 5 cards fairly comfortably if you can can find a dryad.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/5.jpg)

Cool.
Sign In to post comments