LETS ROLL BIG ASS BEAST RIOT! NO BUDGET $$

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
FUUUU I DONE GET THIS EXTRA SPACE SITUATION -.-' :D

FUUUU I DONE GET THIS EXTRA SPACE SITUATION -.-' :D

When you are you're editing the post, click the drop down menu next to the word 'format' and select the proper formatting. 

In terms for your deck, have like an overrun so you can swing for the win. Ravenous Baloth is awesome with rampaging baloths. You should have some bigger dudes like meglonoth and spellbreaker behemoth and terra stomper. In addition, I really could see this deck turn into a beast deck with behemoth's herald and godsire

If you want to take advatnge of the power beasts have, you got to run bigger creautres and creatures that have synergy with big creautres like spearbreaker behemoth. In you want a big creautre beatdown deck you have to run lots of ramp with arbor elf, avacyn's pilgrim, nature's lore, cultivate and some other mana ramp cards.

I really want to see how this deck turns out.

EDIT: Garruk Wildspeaker would work beautifully with this deck. garruk's packleader would awesome be good card draw. Also, if you could pull off a Titanic Ultimatum that would be sick. Classic creature beatdown decks are the best.

Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
Needs contested cliffs for some pseudo removal
thank you guys! ive got a beastdeck with contested cliffs and all the big creatures at the moment! it works really good its just not fast enough!i thought if i stick with these cheap and strong cratures and pump them up ill be able to win fast1. forest + Birds of paradise2. mountain + forest + Birds of paradise = Wooly Thoctar3. rancor + giant growth = boom

Use mana dorks like arbor elf with some half-forest dual lands also have nature's lore and cultivate. Do not expect your deck to be fast if you want to big beasts. I know that feeling when you want to make everything aggro, but trust me, you should be aiming for mid or even mid-late game with a beast deck. 

Could you post your decklist so we could take a look?
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
If you want card advantage and speed take Wirewood Savage over garruk's packleader. I run 4 of her in my speed beast deck.
Sign In to post comments