tourneys

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey guys,

Where is a listing of things like PTQs? I can only find a listing for Grand Prixs. Specifically any PTQ's or regionals in Asia (China).

Please help!
bulletd Guidelines: 5.0: I will take this card no matter what. Creature 1 or playable 1 or hate 1.Archangel of Thune 4.5: Bomb and splashable. Creature 1-2, playable 1-2, removal 1. Jace, Memory Adept 4.0: Excellent first pick first pack, will sway me into same colors. Creatures 1-4, removal 1. Haunted Plate Mail 3.5: Excellent first pack pick two, will confirm colors or possibly sway into second color. Doom Blade 3.0: Good in-color addition, or splashable removal/creature. Creatures 3-9, removal 1-3. wall of Frost 2.5: Solid pick in-color; creatures 5-12, removal 3-5. Dark Favor 2.0: Creatures 10-16; removal 6-7. Elvish Mystic 1.5: My 23rd or 22nd card, depending on removal. Act of Treason 1.0: 23rd card if I don't maindeck an additional land. Lay of the Land 0.5: This card will sometimes be sideboarded in. Brave the Elements 0.0: I will shred this card for counters. Darksteel Forge
proud member of the 2011 community team
Hey guys,

Where is a listing of things like PTQs? I can only find a listing for Grand Prixs. Specifically any PTQ's or regionals in Asia (China).

Please help!

www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Events.aspx?x=...

www.wizards.com/Magic/tcg/Events.aspx?x=...

That page doesn't seem to show any PTQ events

If it was on that page I wouldn't have asked you.

Please don't link before you read the question. Thank you!

Does anyone know the answer to this question. This link which two people presented only covers GP which is specifically what I said i don't need to know about.
bulletd Guidelines: 5.0: I will take this card no matter what. Creature 1 or playable 1 or hate 1.Archangel of Thune 4.5: Bomb and splashable. Creature 1-2, playable 1-2, removal 1. Jace, Memory Adept 4.0: Excellent first pick first pack, will sway me into same colors. Creatures 1-4, removal 1. Haunted Plate Mail 3.5: Excellent first pack pick two, will confirm colors or possibly sway into second color. Doom Blade 3.0: Good in-color addition, or splashable removal/creature. Creatures 3-9, removal 1-3. wall of Frost 2.5: Solid pick in-color; creatures 5-12, removal 3-5. Dark Favor 2.0: Creatures 10-16; removal 6-7. Elvish Mystic 1.5: My 23rd or 22nd card, depending on removal. Act of Treason 1.0: 23rd card if I don't maindeck an additional land. Lay of the Land 0.5: This card will sometimes be sideboarded in. Brave the Elements 0.0: I will shred this card for counters. Darksteel Forge
rudolf linked to PTQ qualifiers
proud member of the 2011 community team

If it was on that page I wouldn't have asked you.

Please don't link before you read the question. Thank you!

Does anyone know the answer to this question. This link which two people presented only covers GP which is specifically what I said i don't need to know about.

The link I provided is for the PTQ.  If that's not what you want, please clarify your question and what you're looking for.

Only Modern? Guess I'm not doing PTQ