Timespiral 2 - Backflash

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Blessed Sleep
Sorcery
Search your deck for a card and exile it. Then shuffle your library.

Remembrance
Instant
Draw 1 card.
Backflash (You may cast this exiled card for its backflash cost. Then put it in your graveard.)

And the obligatory 

Snapcaster Shaman
Creature - Human Shaman
When Snapcaster Shaman enters the battlefield, target exiled instant or sorcery card gains backflash until end of turn. The backflash cost is equal to its mana cost. (You may cast that exiled card for its backflash cost. Then put it in your graveyard.)
1/2

Please, no "cast this from exile". Cards don't naturally go to exile with the game rules.

And exile is usually permanent. It's actually fairly ambiguous, but it's usually permanent.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Not my best idea, but I'm flattered that you appropriated it. . . Perhaps you should give credit where credit is due though.

Show

I was fully expecting this:

Backflash - (You may cast this card from exile for its backflash cost. Then put it in your graveyard.)

I was totally excited.

I haven't seen magicpablo666 around recently

"some stones should be left unturned" ~Urlock
Not my best idea, but I'm flattered that you appropriated it. . . Perhaps you should give credit where credit is due though.

Show

I was fully expecting this:

Backflash - (You may cast this card from exile for its backflash cost. Then put it in your graveyard.)

I was totally excited.

I am sorry, I was unable to find the thread and thus your name. I thank you for your contribution. It was truly a good idea.