Sagathia - Act of Revolution

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Act of Revolution
Sorcery (Rare)
Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.
Crescendo — If three or more spells were cast this turn, instead gain control of that creature permanently.

Too much of a bleed for Red?  I don't quite think so.
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Because of the way this works, you won't get to untap it and such if you have crescendo. Intended?
white and green are the best at casting cheap effective action spells

NO WAR
Asking ITC Defense Corp. ‏@itc_defense DoD SBIR/STTR ‏@dodsbir
why does why does the face of defense #DOD calls its targets terrorist invoking bias?
airstrike article / twitter cell

Because of the way this works, you won't get to untap it and such if you have crescendo. Intended?

Not intended, actually.  The permanent control is supposed to be in addition to the normal treason effect.  Would just removing "instead" fix it?
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Not intended, actually.  The permanent control is supposed to be in addition to the normal treason effect.  Would just removing "instead" fix it?

Yes. Well, if you remove "instead" it creates two control-change effects, one permanent and one lasting until end of turn, but I'm 99% sure there's no way for that to actually matter.
blah blah metal lyrics
"instead" is unnecessary

action spells work well when interacting with objects

NO WAR
Asking ITC Defense Corp. ‏@itc_defense DoD SBIR/STTR ‏@dodsbir
why does why does the face of defense #DOD calls its targets terrorist invoking bias?
airstrike article / twitter cell

Since when does red get permanent stealing?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I think red should get it. Reds all about whatever, so they could easily inspire a creature to revolt against its controller permanently. Red and blue have that back and forth thing, stealing each other's mechanics anyway.
I fully support permanent red permanet stealing so long as red doesn't get better at it than blue.
I feel that red getting temporary stealing is an important distinction between two colors that already share a lot of rather uncommon effects.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

I feel that red getting temporary stealing is an important distinction between two colors that already share a lot of rather uncommon effects.

Yeah. It's like how black can return creatures to the battlefield, but green can return anything to the hand, and white, well, white can do anything, so whatevs.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments