DWARVEN FORGE Catacomb, Cavern, others GOING TO EBAY SOON!

These sets are going to Ebay on February 16 if I don't recieve any reasonable offers. I will post the link here if applicable.

I have some more sets going up for sell today! Here are the pic of the sets and I will do a trade for any Lake/Cavern sets. All of these sets are in EXCELLENT condition and almost every piece is still in their PLASTIC WRAPPER. I can't guarantee they are brand new, because I bought them used. 

Who am I? You can Google my screen name "Monkplayer" and find I'm in excellent standing on all the role-playing forums I frequent. I'm on at least 8-10 forums all under the same name Monkplayer. I've also had a Ebay account for over 12 years as a buyer and seller with 100% positive feedback. 

I buy a lot of gaming supplies and as in many cases I don't need every item in a group. I'm NOT a store owner but just an avid collector and GM who prefers to use miniatures and terrain as often as possible. 

Room & Passage Set $100 USD (doesn't have inside lid-but replaced with bubble wrap lid) 
Room Set $90 USD 
Deluxe Room Set $75 USD NO LONGER MADE. HAS ALL TORCH WALLS but no torches. The torches are all that's missing. 
Wicked Editions I $80 USD Out of Stock on Dwarven Forge site 
Wicked Editions II $80 USD Out of Stock on Dwarven Forge site 
Short passage Set $80 USD NO LONGER MADE. 
Three Ice Cavern Sets $140 USD each and includes extra Snake and Stalagmite-all sets are BRAND NEW still in their plastic wrapper! (These 3 sets with optional two pieces are normally a total price of $188 USD, so your saving $48 USD per set!) NO BOWTIES with this set! 
Catacombs set $250 USD (out of stock till August) BRAND NEW condition and each piece still in it's plastic wrapper! NO BOWTIES with this set. 

IF YOU BUY ALL THE SETS I WILL GIVE A $70 USD CREDIT TOWARDS SHIPPING. The FREE SHIPPING in the quote means that if you live in my region of the country than the $70 credit could cover the costs of shipping.  I will send you a screen shot of the shipping costs using the least expensive method and then apply the credit! All of the sets have between 30-50 of the bowties except for the Catacomb and Cavern sets. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PLEASE! 
Monkplayer 
heredragondragonATcoxDOTnet