Mobile site

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone know if there's a way to set it so it defaults to the full site instead of the mobile site? Is it in preferences? Because having to scroll down to the bottom of each page is annoying.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
Bump.

You scrollin' fo' each page? Or just the frist one, sucka? I only gotta do it once and then I be set. I ain't changed anythin' on nothin'.
You scrollin' fo' each page? Or just the frist one, sucka? I only gotta do it once and then I be set. I ain't changed anythin' on nothin'.

Every time I open a thread or a forum, it reverts to the mobile site.

look at all those capital letters
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
This definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I was referring to the painting The Treachery of Images.
I know.
You corin' apples? Like bein' Iphone an all? I know the site be jank as my whip 'n' all - but just cause the hood don't close don't mean there ain't a problem with the roads I be rollin' on, right? What.
look at all those capital letters

My phone loves pointless grammar rules
You corin' apples? Like bein' Iphone an all? I know the site be jank as my whip 'n' all - but just cause the hood don't close don't mean there ain't a problem with the roads I be rollin' on, right? What.

I'm on an iPhone, yeah. I can't help you beyond that.

It is probably something you already thought of, but did you try asking Customer Service?

Xweetoks = ♥Happiness

Does the same thing on my Droid. Got to the point where I don't even look at the site away from home.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.