How do you reverse petrification?

The new playtest has medusa, basilisks, cockatrices, beholders, spirit nagas, rakshasas, and the flesh to stone spell.  They also have stone golems which are vulnerable to stone to flesh spells.

But they actually don't have a stone to flesh spell listed that I could find.

Is the stone to flesh spell just the reversal of the 6th level flesh to stone?  I am sure they meant for that to be the case.

Seems like alot of ways to turn you to stone without a published method of reversal.  Wizards would cast 6th level spells at 11th level.  Seems fairly late to reverse petrification when a party of 1st level characters could meet a single cockatrice as an average level encounter.  I guess flesh to stone has always been a 6th level spell though.

Perhaps a short note that the spell can be cast in reverse.

A cold shower?

Feedback Disclaimer
Yes, I am expressing my opinions (even complaints - le gasp!) about the current iteration of the play-test that we actually have in front of us. No, I'm not going to wait for you to tell me when it's okay to start expressing my concerns (unless you are WotC). (And no, my comments on this forum are not of the same tone or quality as my actual survey feedback.)
A Psion for Next (Playable Draft) A Barbarian for Next (Brainstorming Still)
Greater restoration (level 7) is the only way to reverse it, or you can just steal something from earlier editions such as a scroll of stone to flesh.
Make it a quest goal.
Don't they have Golden Needle in D&D?
There is also magical elixir in the Caves of Chaos that can restore petrified characters to normal.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Potion of Stone to Flesh.  Done. 
Don't they have Golden Needle in D&D?

I think you mean Soft.
The difference between madness and genius is determined only by degrees of success.
Basically anything the gm wants
It is rumored that Basilisk's urine has the property of undoing petrification Wink

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Ground pixie and ogre snot sometimes works.
It is rumored that Basilisk's urine has the property of undoing petrification Wink

Yeah  - but it's tough to get the stoned character underneath them sometimes....

Carl

And here I've been using it for jellyfish stings.  Shucks.

And here I've been using it for jellyfish stings.  Shucks.

In D&D, I'd almost expect there to be jellyfish that turn you to stone, however.  So maybe you weren't that far off....

Carl   
There is also magical elixir in the Caves of Chaos that can restore petrified characters to normal.

Though the funny part is that, IIRC, the only place you can get them is taking the ones the Medusa has.

I hear that the only thing that is effective is a good twelve-step program.

But what the afflicted character really craves is a bag of Doritos and to veg-out in frontof the TV.