Shandalf's Elite

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shandalf's Infantry  1RG (once RG)
Whenever _ attacks, put a token that's a copy of it onto the battlefield tapped and attacking.
1/1

Shandalf's  Calvalry   2GGG
Haste
Whenever _ attacks, put a token that's a copy of it onto the battlefield tapped and attacking.
2/2 

Legionnaires of the Revered One 6RG
Vigilance
Whenever _ attacks, put a token that's a copy of it onto the battlefield attacking.
4/4
Shandalf's Infantry  RG
1/1

Shandalf's  Calvalry   4G
Haste
2/2 

Legionnaires of the Revered One 6RG
Vigilance
Whenever _ attacks, put a token that's a copy of it onto the battlefield attacking.
4/4

It's a twist on Spawnwrithe I can't recall ever having seen before (and I can't get Gatherer to be of much use).
This could push into White, but only in Gold. Green is traditionally the doubler, after all...
Nacatl War-Pride did something similar.

It's not that similar :/ These tokens don't go away at end of turn, allowing you to grow yourself an army.
You obviously don't know what similar means.
You obviously don't know what similar means.

I'll assume you're not talking to me.

Sidenote: This in Shadowmoor 2? Eh? Eh? 
What does shadowmoor have to do with anything e.e

It's not that similar :/ These tokens don't go away at end of turn, allowing you to grow yourself an army.

Similar isn't "the same". Metalcraft is similar to threshold, but they aren't the same. One says "play a lot of artifacts and myr/golem token generators", while the other says "play a lot of self-mill and other ways to fill up your graveyard". Or alternately, metalcraft is similar to affinity in that they both want you to play a lot of artifacts, but one's a threshold mechanic while the other scales, leaving more potential for brokenness.

Also, Rhys the Redeemed's copies of Nacatl tokens stay around.

I would more say this is than other colors.

I do like reflexive clones, though, just because of the flavor of asexual reproduction.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
If nobody else wants to mention it, then I'll say that the two-drop is incredibly dangerous. If you manage to get two copies of it, there's nothing stopping it aside from a sweeper.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Similar isn't "the same". Metalcraft is similar to threshold, but they aren't the same. One says "play a lot of artifacts and myr/golem token generators", while the other says "play a lot of self-mill and other ways to fill up your graveyard". Or alternately, metalcraft is similar to affinity in that they both want you to play a lot of artifacts, but one's a threshold mechanic while the other scales, leaving more potential for brokenness.

Also, Rhys the Redeemed's copies of Nacatl tokens stay around.

I would more say this is than other colors.

I do like reflexive clones, though, just because of the flavor of asexual reproduction.

I acknowledged that they were similar. I merely said that they weren't "that" similar, thus cementing my certainty that this is an as yet unseen mechanic.
Sign In to post comments