Seeking a friendly Clan

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello, have been playing since mtg came out were I live, had my breaks from time to time but always getting back. I am searching for a clan to have fun and some seriously games with, its getting bored when you just play random games online. Thanks.
Hello, have been playing since mtg came out were I live, had my breaks from time to time but always getting back. I am searching for a clan to have fun and some seriously games with, its getting bored when you just play random games online. Thanks.

hello, i agree!!! I have been playing off and on for a since late 90's and got into the mtg online game in 2011. i do have a couple of friends that i play with but would like to expand a little. I do not have a clan at this time but am thinking of starting one a I have not had much luck with anyone replying to my requests to join. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can start one up. I do like getting to know who i am playing with as that makes it seem a little closer to table playing. :-)
I would like to join your clan also if you form one. Im looking for friendly people to play and chat with and been played mtg since early 90's. 
Sign In to post comments