Seeking a friendly Clan

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello, have been playing since mtg came out were I live, had my breaks from time to time but always getting back. I am searching for a clan to have fun and some seriously games with, its getting bored when you just play random games online. Thanks.
Hello, have been playing since mtg came out were I live, had my breaks from time to time but always getting back. I am searching for a clan to have fun and some seriously games with, its getting bored when you just play random games online. Thanks.

hello, i agree!!! I have been playing off and on for a since late 90's and got into the mtg online game in 2011. i do have a couple of friends that i play with but would like to expand a little. I do not have a clan at this time but am thinking of starting one a I have not had much luck with anyone replying to my requests to join. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can start one up. I do like getting to know who i am playing with as that makes it seem a little closer to table playing. :-)
I would like to join your clan also if you form one. Im looking for friendly people to play and chat with and been played mtg since early 90's.