3 x Brimstone volley
3 x Whispersilk cloak
2 x Diabolic revelation
2 x Rakdos charm 

4 x Blood crypt
4 x Dragonskull summit
8 x Swamp
6 x Mountain

what do people think havnt playtested yet, but the idea is using morbid from skirsdag and reaper from the abyss in conjunction with the desecration demon, to give the opponent a no win situation either tap my 6/6 and sacrifice, i get a demon token and can destroy a creature or i just attack. things like whispersilk to help my demons get loads of counters from necropolis regent ability, diabolic revelation is if things arent going well, with lilliana emblem in play this would work amazing, what are people's thoughts??
I wanna know why this is at least the 3rd r/b demon deck list you posted instead of editing the first one...

-.-

Tsk tsk
because no one will reply and i have now wittled ths down to my final deck, cuz no one will give advice i posted again, sorry.
Did you just find your favorite rare demons and threw them together?

Besides, take out the keyrune since its not doing anything and shouldn't you be adding more burn/removal since you've got alot of morbid? get cheaper creautres since all your creautres are cost like a billion cmc. Cut Griselbrand and Necropolis regent. I like rakdos but you should add more burn for him to work properly. Liliana is just meh for this deck right now, do what you want. Try to get some cheaper tutors and also cut the whispersilk cloak since your deck is aiming for a lot of burn and removal so the unblockable is not the useful. There are better ways to protect your creautres if you want. Good luck.

Btw, sorry if i sound rude. I'm really tired right now and your deck could use alot of work.  
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
its ok, im finding it hard to create a demon deck that works, so a quick sum up i should have more burn spells and sum cheaper creatures, the reason for the necropolis regent is for the counters is there a better way of doing this???
Regent is a win more card, as are a lot of your cards.

Does a 7/7 flying trample demon need 7 more counters? Umm, not at all.

Win more cards are just cards that do nothing on their own but win...more. They don't help you when you are behind, and when you are ahead...well then you are already ahead. Not much point.

I feel that demons are best utilized with some control elements. Essentially you want to be playing red/black control with demons as a finisher.

The other way is to perhaps use humans that like to be sac'ed to demons ( ravenous demon ) and use the cheaper humans as an aggro element as you build mana into your large demon finishers, using burn, discard, and removal to clear the path.
4 x Rakdos, lord of riots
4 x Vexing Devil
4 x Skirsdag high priest
3 x Desecration demon
3 x Reaper from the abyss

3 x Liliana of the dark realms

4 x Searing spear
4 x Dreadbore
3 x Brimstone volley
3 x Devil's play
2 x Diabolic revelation
2 x Rakdos charm 

4 x Blood crypt
4 x Dragonskull summit
8 x Swamp
6 x Mountain

does this seem better, i havnt really been playing magic long, and want a themed demon deck that is evil, i play with people that have been playing for quite a long time and want to be able to compete with there decks.
and do people think chromatic lantern would be better suited for the deck for liliana??
i have now realised liliana of the veil is the best planeswalker for this deck isnt it, so heres what i have got;

4 x Rakdos, lord of riots
4 x Vexing devil
4 x Skirsdag high priest
4 x Desecration demon
2 x Reaper from the abyss

3 x Liliana of the veil

4 x Searing spear
4 x Dreadbore
3 x Brimstone volley
3 x Devil's play
2 x Diabolic revelation
2 x Rakdos charm 

4 x Blood crypt
4 x Dragonskull summit
8 x Swamp
6 x Mountain
4 rakdos, lord of riots is a bit steep. You do realize that you may only have 1 legendary creature of the same name out at once right?

Some things to watch for while building a deck, any of these that you aren't familiar with, just ask.

Mana curve
Card advantage
Build style
Threat density
Color coverage
Color depth
Spell utility

Right now your spell utility and mana curve are just all off. You have an idea of where you are going, but it's very haphazard.

Something like this might get you going in a better direction

4x skirsdag high priest
4x demonlord of ashmouth
2x desecration demon
1x rakdos, lord of riots
4x bloodgift demon
1x ravenous demon

4x searing spear
4x thunderbolt
4x thatcher revolt
3x murder
4x tribute to hunger
1x thunderous wrath

24x land (want lots of dual lands and such of course)

Ok, let's explore this very rough list quick. Lower curve means faster plays. You can sac the demon tokens you make with skirsdag to the Demonlord, or whatever else u have out. 4 for 5/4 undying flyer is HUGE. It's a 4 turn clock, backed up with burn and removal. The other demons are good too of course. Bloodgift helps draw you the cards you need to finish games. All the burn helps either clear the way for attackers or hit the opponents head for more damage. Tribute to hunger helps keep your life total up and kill enemies. Thatcher revolt is an easy morbid trigger, activated ravenous demon, sac targets for Demonlord, and tapp targets for skirsdag. Beautiful. More land means you will actually curve out to your top end of 5 mana reliably to cast your big boyz. A single thunderous wrath is an easy game finisher out of nowhere if you happen to stumble upon it midgame.

Boom. A demon deck that is somewhat functional.

You see the difference?
I do see your points i do know about mana curve etc, but i was thinking that rakdos ability would help me get more high costing demons out that's why i had four of him, i like havin the demonlord of ashmouth in there, but with skirsdag ability dnt i have to have creatures out to tap?
4 rakdos, lord of riots is a bit steep. You do realize that you may only have 1 legendary creature of the same name out at once right?

Some things to watch for while building a deck, any of these that you aren't familiar with, just ask.

Mana curve
Card advantage
Build style
Threat density
Color coverage
Color depth
Spell utility

Right now your spell utility and mana curve are just all off. You have an idea of where you are going, but it's very haphazard.

Something like this might get you going in a better direction

4x skirsdag high priest
4x demonlord of ashmouth
2x desecration demon
1x rakdos, lord of riots
4x bloodgift demon
1x ravenous demon

4x searing spear
4x thunderbolt
4x thatcher revolt
3x murder
4x tribute to hunger
1x thunderous wrath

24x land (want lots of dual lands and such of course)

Ok, let's explore this very rough list quick. Lower curve means faster plays. You can sac the demon tokens you make with skirsdag to the Demonlord, or whatever else u have out. 4 for 5/4 undying flyer is HUGE. It's a 4 turn clock, backed up with burn and removal. The other demons are good too of course. Bloodgift helps draw you the cards you need to finish games. All the burn helps either clear the way for attackers or hit the opponents head for more damage. Tribute to hunger helps keep your life total up and kill enemies. Thatcher revolt is an easy morbid trigger, activated ravenous demon, sac targets for Demonlord, and tapp targets for skirsdag. Beautiful. More land means you will actually curve out to your top end of 5 mana reliably to cast your big boyz. A single thunderous wrath is an easy game finisher out of nowhere if you happen to stumble upon it midgame.

Boom. A demon deck that is somewhat functional.

You see the difference?

I see your point, i think that harvester of souls is better than bloodgift, n i like ravenous but is there enuf humans in the deck for sacrificing, he can be quite nasty if you don't.
Bloodgift is better, it ALWAYS draws you a card, no conditions. It beats face just as hard, has evasion, and comes down for 1 less mana. They aren't even in the same league bro.

You have 4 humans and 4 cards that make 12 humans total to feed a singleton card you may/may not draw that puts the opponent and basically a 2 turn clock. That last 2 points of life should be easy to simply burn away.
K i am going to use this deck you wrote as a starting point, i see what you mean about the bloodgift being better as there is a gurantee to draw a card, wt about things like artifact removal don't i need them in a deck, and thanks for the advice i am taking it onboard as i am a noob.
artifact removal? you mean stuff like smelt? if its a concern in your meta, sideboard it.  they give you 15 slots for a reason in your sb ;)
K well i know this sounds a bit stupid but how do you work out what to have in your sideboard, do you look at the weakness or lack of cards you don't have in your deck and so take cards you need in your sideboard for certain situations.
Pretty much that exactly. The sideboard is 15 slots you use for cards that shore up your deck vs certain types of decks. They are very specific answer cards to very specific deck types or certain cards in decks that you normally have no way of either defeating or getting around in your regular 60
what do you think about devour dragons in the deck to activate morbid, with four dragonmaster outcast aswell for extra humans for the ravenous, i know this makes the deck not standard legal, but i play casual with my friends anyway atm. 
....soooo you wanna wreck your mana base for 1 dragon, and waste 7 slots supporting that 1 dragon....

I'll let you figure this one out.
k no i wont, but can i at least fit in the dragonmaster outcast for dragon tokens and hes an extra human for the ravenous
I mean you could...but it's just win more. I mean that's 4 wasted slots on a card that dies in combat and removal soooo easily. Why do you need a 5/5 dragon token when you have all those huge demons? That is the ultimate definition of win more. If you like the card so much, make it a separate deck and build around it
do you think nefarox, overlord of grixis would be good in this deck every time he attacks alone he would activate morbid, seems to have good potential.
and what do you think about thousand-year elixir?
Activating morbid is less important than winning. You want to be swinging with everything for huge damage rather than simply attacking alone.

Thousand year elixir? Umm, what for? To speed up skirsdag? Never waste slots on a card that only helps out one other card. It's a waste.
i wasnt just thinking thousand year elixir just to speed up skirsdag but so the token can attack on the turn it comes out, then i could swing with the demon and if he is not killed i can un-tap him for blockers, also would demonmail hauberk be any good, as i could use it on demonlord of ashmouth for big damage on turn 5 saccing a demon token for it or using thatcher revolt, and also i think demonic taskmaster could be a good possibility, and he can always be be removed by myself if he starts getting out of control munching all my creatures, but doubt that would happen.
and sorry can i just ask you to just see what you think of my white/green human deck, i am grateful for all your help and this is the last thing i would like advice on;

4 x champion of the parish
4 x Avacyn's pilgrim
2 x Mikaeus, the lunarch
4 x Mentor of the meek
4 x Thraben doomsayer
2 x Fiend hunter

4 x Bladed pinions
4 x Gather the townsfolk
3 x Parallel lives
1 x increasing devotion
3 x Cathars' crusade

3 x Elspeth tirel

wt do you think?
You could certainly work the demonmail in as like a 1 of. A very good morbid enabler. I wouldn't bother with the taskmaster tho, he would burn thru your creatures too quickly.

And your g/w deck is like...lol 10000x more consistent looking then your first demon deck build! Are you just not familiar with red/black builds? Cuz the g/w deck looks like a pretty skilled player built it.

Off hand, the only bad card I see is bladed pinons. Could be replaced with just about anything.

ajani, caller of the pride loves mikaeus

I might go to 2 parallel lives and grab another fiend hunter. Actually, instead of the hunter, oblivion ring is a lot harder to get rid of. Granted, it doesn't bear face, but the more...finality...of o ring is comforting.
ok 1 demonmail, yes im not very familiar with red/black i have played black before but mainly discard, i just find demons so hard to get right and i dont know anything about red, ive taken out ravenous demon for Demon of death's gate as he is better with trample and i only have to sac cards for him once, except i cant use the thatcher revolt as they have to be black creatures but a couple of tokens and a ashmouth or whatever is fine for a 9/9 wid flying and trample.
Ehhh, id be hesitant to make that switch, even as a 1 of. You may not always have the 6 life and 3 black critters you need to sac to bring him out, plus that makes for an easy whopping 4 for 1 when you make that play (you sac 3, he comes into play, opponent casts go for the throat --->you lost 4 cards to his 1). Reaching 9 mana is a tough proposition to hardcast too.

Now ravenous demon is easier to cast at 5 mana, and while it can make a 2 for 1 situation for you (sac the human, flip, opponent casts a kill spell), that is better than 4 for 1, and considering they are BOTH 9/9 flying trample....

My question is why would you make that change?

Typically demon of death gate is played in a reanimator deck that can cheat him into play, FYI
okk, could we focus on one deck at a time? 

For your demon deck jnp5021 is right. You don't have a ton of little guys to sac. Oh, and Nefarox sucks. He sucks in this deck since you ususally want to be swing with all of your guys to deal the most damage. Heck, Neferaox sucks in any deck, I dont even use him in my B/W exalted deck. If you want help with morbid, sacraifce cards like Chainer's Edict, consuming vapors and geth's verdict are all nice. 

And dude, how is your white some much better? Did you make the White/Green deck? Oh, and if you want to keep green in that deck you should add some more green cards since green is not doing to much right now.  
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
ii thought archdemon of greed did not have trample, but will keep him in then, i think the sacrifice cards are a good idea making my target sacrifice a creature, im also thinking cards like fling could be good using on ashmouth, i did make the white green deck, it was originally just white, what green cards should go in there do you think? i dont know why the white/green is so much better i think i just understand how the deck is working better? : )
also i think death cultist could be a possibility, good morbid trigger, and also causes the damage for rakdos to come out if in hand, or another human for the archdemon, also bone splinters could be good, but im thinking that instants are more suited to how this deck should be working.
Bro, you got to accept the fact that alot of cards of extremely good synergy with this deck. You just got to accept the fact that you can't use all of them and only use the best of them and the ones you need. Remember, you don't need win-more cards! Post your decklist so we could help you. 
yh i know there are going to be a lot of cards with good synergy, but thats what i want the best synergy i can get out but here goes with the list after discussions;

4 x death cultist
4 x skirsdag high priest
4 x Demonlord of ashmouth
1 x Rakdos the defiler
1 x Rakdos, lord of riots
3 x Bloodgift demon
1 x ravenous demon

3 x bone splinters
4 x thatcher revolt
4 x shock
3 x fling
3 x Brimstone volley
3 x tribute to hunger
1 x demonmail hauberk 

2 x Liliana of the veil 

4 x Dragonskull summit
3 x Haunted fengraf
8 x Swamp
7 x Mountain

seems better than my first attempt.
Ive made a few changes to the deck, felt altars reap would help me more than bone splinters and is still a morbid enabler, and added in sheoldred, whispering one as this will be a great win more card. 

4 x death cultist
4 x skirsdag high priest
4 x demonlord of ashmouth 
1 x Rakdos, lord of riots
4 x Bloodgift demon
1 x Sheoldred, whispering one

4 x Altar's reap
4 x thatcher revolt
3 x fling
3 x dying wish
3 x tribute to hunger
1 x demonmail hauberk

4 x Dragonskull summit
3 x Haunted fengraf
8 x Swamp
7 x Mountain

final deck functional???
Dying wish and altar reap are bad.

Sheoldred is cute addition

4 x skirsdag high priest
4 x demonlord of ashmouth 
4 x Bloodgift demon
2 x Desecration demon
1 x Reaper from the abyss
1 x Sheoldred, whispering one

3 x Bone splinters
4 x thatcher revolt
3 x fling
3 x searing spear
3 x tribute to hunger
3 x brimstone volley

2 x liliana of the veil

4 x Dragonskull summit
3 x Haunted fengraf
8 x Swamp
7 x Mountain

Made changes today for few casual games and the deck worked amazing, played white life gain, and white token deck and won all 3 times the aggro is amazing i kept winning with having the skirsdag high priest out, with the desecration demon, a token or two and for sum reason the reaper from the abyss kept appearing which was gr8, as my opponents had already buffed up the desecration demon by the time the reaper comes out they dont want to do it again. : )
havin the thatcher revolt for sac targets was amazing aswell for getting the demon tokens out.
^^^your welcome

I might got to 4 searing spear and 2 tribute to hunger, then 2 fling and 4 brimestone volley. Actually I'd run 2 brimstone and 2 thunderous wrath.

Happy stomping!