x3 Dispel
x3 Ultimate Price
x3 Consuming Aberration
x1 Duskmantle Guildmage
x1 Cyclonic Rift
x1 Psychic Strike
x3 Devastation Tide

Win cons

1. The obvious, mill their entire library.
2. Use duskmantle guild mage to deal 20 points of damage either zombiemill, mind grind, or jace.
3. Use jace and Undead Alchemist to overwhelm with zombies and mill.

The deck has a high amount of control, easy to keep zombies alive with counter, lots of ways to win, and draw.  It does well against most decks I've played.  While it's not FNM tested it sure as heck belongs in the conversation of tier 1 zombies.

One final note, move ultimate price to your sideboards.  With GTC this card will be a dead card in your hand more often than not and I'm seriously considering putting Human Frailty in my sideboard.
-NW "Behold blessed perfection!" --Sheoldred, Whispering One
I think that mind sculpt would be better for this deck than mind grind, 7 assured cards for 2 mana is a pretty solid deal and if you have your undead alchemist out while you cast it you are likely going to get some 2/2 zombies from that, mind grind is fun but its not as efficient as mind sculpt, unless you plan on making that x = 7 or something like that, which would be 9 mana.

also human frailty is an awful cards and your a bad man for even suggesting its use... (joke), if your meta game has a lot of humans go for it...
mind grind is far more effective than you think.
mind grind is far more effective than you think.

Particularly against midrange manaramp decks.

I chuckle on the inside when I see opponents digging out lands.

I really want a playset of Ghost Quarter to further help my ends. I find that the grind-style milling works best in conjunction with standard milling like Mind Sculpt because "mill seven" is likely to net at least a couple of lands. Every time I see a land get milled by a mind sculpt or Jace or a Paranoid Delusions, I smile because I know that next Mind Grind is gunna hit that much harder. My favorite combo I've had to date is a Phantasm with two paranoid delusions ciphered onto it and a Consuming Aberration right next to it. "Take five. Mill till you hit a land, then mill three. Then, mill till you hit another land, then mill three. Good game bro."
I really want a playset of Ghost Quarter to further help my ends. I find that the grind-style milling works best in conjunction with standard milling like Mind Sculpt because "mill seven" is likely to net at least a couple of lands. Every time I see a land get milled by a mind sculpt or Jace or a Paranoid Delusions, I smile because I know that next Mind Grind is gunna hit that much harder. My favorite combo I've had to date is a Phantasm with two paranoid delusions ciphered onto it and a Consuming Aberration right next to it. "Take five. Mill till you hit a land, then mill three. Then, mill till you hit another land, then mill three. Good game bro."

Even better would be zombie dude(Polluted Dead) that you can sac with something called Bone Splinters to destroy a land.

Them down a land, you; not so much and it thins out their library.   Sounds like win/win.
Nice combo, but Jace and Consuming Aberration are my 5-drops. If I want to hit that combo consistently, I would need 4 of each and there's not enough room in my deck for that. Hell, I still need to find room for more removal.
I think that mind sculpt would be better for this deck than mind grind, 7 assured cards for 2 mana is a pretty solid deal and if you have your undead alchemist out while you cast it you are likely going to get some 2/2 zombies from that, mind grind is fun but its not as efficient as mind sculpt, unless you plan on making that x = 7 or something like that, which would be 9 mana.

also human frailty is an awful cards and your a bad man for even suggesting its use... (joke), if your meta game has a lot of humans go for it...

Human Frailty Takes care of a lot of staple cards really.

Avacyn's Pilgrim
Huntmaster of the Fells (unflipped)
Delver of Secrets (flipped or unflipped)
Zealous Conscripts
Rakdos Shred-freak
Ash Zealot
I think all guildmages.
etc.

It isn't a terrible sideboard.  I'd argue you'd find use for it against most decks save for something like R/B Zombies.
No Chronic Flooding? Its a free mill that will cause your opponent to play differently. Its like having a werewolf, its great in the way it changes the game. Flooding + Syncopate really hits hard. I'm building a control deck that uses mill as a threat, along with Deathrite Shaman to get some reach out of the mill.