Trying this thing again...

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Demonic Deal
Sorcery
Reveal your deck to all players. Target opponent searches your deck for 4 cards of different types. Add 2 of those cards to the graveyard, and put the remaining in the graveyard. If you would draw a card, copy this spell instead. If there are not 4 cards of different types in your deck, you lose the game. 
That sounds scary and complicated.
sounds like putting a lot of creatures in your graveyard
NO WAR

On Entrance; put a land you control owner's hand.

: gather , or .

and tap a creature you control: add or remove

an underground counter to or from that creaure.

Creatures with underground counters

can only block or be blocked by

other creatures with underground counters.

~ancient and forgotten dwell

I don't think the wording is right currently.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
I tried to template this correctly, but i started bleeding out of my ears at the "if you would draw, copy this instead" part.
Add 2 of those cards to the graveyard, and put the remaining in the graveyard.

what?

If you would draw a card, copy this spell instead.

wut?

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
Target opponent searches your library for 4 cards. Put those cards into yourgraveyard, then return 2 cards from your grgraveyard to your hand. Then if you don't have 4 or more cards of different types in your graveyard, you lose the game.
While this card is in your graveyard, if you would draw a card, instead copy this and cast the copy or something.
Yeah thanks I'm amazing.
I approve any card text that includes "or something" in the effect.  
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
Sign In to post comments