Lucky Draw

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
so my friend wins a random booster giveaway at the prerelease, in the booster is an Aurelia, and then...a foil Aurelia. I mean how lucky does one have to be for that to happen?!?

has something similiar happened to any of you guys? any interesting stories? :P 

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
I've only pulled four foil mythics: Indomitable Archangel, Skaab Ruinator, Sublime Archangel and Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius.  At Avacyn Restored prerelease, I was crossing my fingers hoping to pull either Avacyn or Gisela.  I didn't.  However, a buddy cracked a prize pack with Avacyn and foil Gisela.  I almost lost my mind.

University of Charleston School of Pharmacy, Class of 2016

My Peasant Cube: A Cube for the Commoners

I've only pulled four foil mythics: Indomitable Archangel, Skaab Ruinator, Sublime Archangel and Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius.  At Avacyn Restored prerelease, I was crossing my fingers hoping to pull either Avacyn or Gisela.  I didn't.  However, a buddy cracked a prize pack with Avacyn and foil Gisela.  I almost lost my mind.

i've only pulled one, and that was my own Aurelia in the prerelease guild pack. but with the booster my friend drew...he just made around $60 ($20ish for Aurelia...a lot for the foil)

198732583 wrote:
I got extremely lucky at the gatecrash release pulling 2 ghost council, a Gideon and an Aurelia's fury between my prize packs and sealed pool.
Bought an Innistrad intro pack for $10

Booster pack it came with had a foil Liliana
I got extremely lucky at the gatecrash release pulling 2 ghost council, a Gideon and an Aurelia's fury between my prize packs and sealed pool.

so you are where all my luck went I pulled nothing but dollar (or less) rares in my pool and in my prize packs.
Pulled a foil Jace, TMS, on my fourth WW pack. Followed by a foil Grave Titan, later that same day. Sold JTMS near the peak and took my team to dinner with it. It was the most use I've gotten out of any card ever.
Pulled a foil Jace, TMS, on my fourth WW pack. Followed by a foil Grave Titan, later that same day. Sold JTMS near the peak and took my team to dinner with it. It was the most use I've gotten out of any card ever.

lol just go to the restaurant and pay with magic cards...i would so try this

198732583 wrote:
Best I have seen is someone who opened a Karn Liberated/foil Karn Liberated pack.
Best I have seen is someone who opened a Karn Liberated/foil Karn Liberated pack.

I saw a kid pull three Karn Liberated in a NPH prerelease.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Got an Archive Trap/foil archive trap pack once, that was cool.

Recently I got a Hallowed Fountain/Foil Temple Garden pack, that was my best pack ever.
IMAGE(http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/images/ranks/rank7mario.gif)
For Christmas this year, my wife got the blue '13 intro deck from her mom, and from the boosters contained, pulled a foil liliana of the dark realms from one, and a foil ajani, caller of the pride from the other. We bought some random boosters that week and she got a helvault and a huntmaster of the fells in the same pack...

I bought the Izzet intro deck last fall, and got vraska the unseen in one of the boosters, and a rakdos's return in the other. I chose Boros Legion in the Gatecrash prerelease, and in my guildbox I got Aurelia's Fury, foil godless shrine, a hellkite tyrant, and a Duskmantle Seer. I can't complain

*Edit; the foil sacred foundry came from the Gruul Goliaths intro deck's included boosters I bought at the prerelease event, now that I think of it.

I find signatures incredibly distracting. If you read this, then you too have found them distracting.