It's like Breakin' all over again.

59 posts / 0 new
Last post
Entertaining.

Clearly this man consumed PBR before filming commenced.
I was always more into Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo, but I called it something else, something else which is probably a CoC Violation, and I dont want Mr M to report me, Like he did about Elminster's Enchanted UndergarmentsTM I KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
I was always more into Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo

That one didn't quite grab me as much as the first one.

Of course Beat Street tops them all, in my opinion.

and I dont want Mr M to report me, Like he did about Elminster's Enchanted UndergarmentsTM I KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!!

Did Ardilla_Homicidal put you up to this? He's still mad about my "you wear recycled tires" comment, isn't he?
Did Ardilla_Homicidal put you up to this? He's still mad about my "you wear recycled tires" comment, isn't he?

Yes, im only allowed to post in threads that they tell me im allowed to post in.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
You both suck because you watched those lame brakin' movies.

What the hell?
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine

Bust a move or it didn't happen.

Mind you this--> does not count as break dancing.

Bust a move or it didn't happen.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Its not like I liked the movie, I just think Electric aboo is fun to say.
braeking things????

a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
braeking things????

No, silly dragon!

It's about Turbo Broom Dance.

Don't sweep the leg. Sweep the floor.

Ewww, no. That would mean I'd have to go into the Forgetten Realms forums. Why would I want to read anything about that garbage setting?

Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Pun-Pun. Only reason I can think of.
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
Tempest_Stormwind on Character Optimization
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Resident Pithed-Off Dragon Poon Slayer of the House of Trolls
Pun-Pun. Only reason I can think of.

Isn't Pun-Pun in CharOp?
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Oh Myyy
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
Yes, but his sheer brokenness comes from the sarrukh, which is FR-specific.
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
True, but I was never really interested in reading about how to create him, so I can avoid the realms altogether. I was always more entertained by the discussions about three ridiculously insane things Pun-Pun could do, and seeing him matched up against other broken characters. The nerd-rage in those thread was exquisite.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You mean "Pimp slap reality at CR 1"?
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Ewww, no. That would mean I'd have to go into the Forgetten Realms forums.

That's never stopped you before.

Regardless, you are in bad form on the weekends. I expected more.

I don't think I've ever been in the forgotten realms forums, much less posted in them. Maybe you got me confused with someone else that looks down on you? :-p
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Wait is there anyone that doesn't?
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
 Ewww, no. That would mean I'd have to go into the Forgetten Realms forums. Why would I want to read anything about that garbage setting?

Let me guess, youre a Eberron fan. 

I thought pun-pun was a goblin not a sarrukh, or maybe it was a kobold, definetly not a Sarrukh.

I thought pun-pun was a goblin not a sarrukh, or maybe it was a kobold, definetly not a Sarrukh.

I thought Pun-pun was also a Kobold

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls

Kobold but any reptilian race would have been fine. He doesn't need to be a Sarrukh, he just needs one of their racial powers. 
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe
He's a Kobold with a viper familiar. I forget the specifics, but it involves one or both becoming a sarrukh... And then a god.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Ahhhh I see, been awhile since I looked over pun-pun, as I recall there was some illegal use of an Enlarge spell in there as well.
Ahhhh I see, been awhile since I looked over pun-pun, as I recall there was some illegal use of an Enlarge spell in there as well.

It's another spell, turns you in a colossal creature which gave you a +30 to str or something. 
Pun-Pun Level 7 God.

No, I hate the warforged. Dumbest idea ever. I prefer Dark Sun.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

No, I hate the warforged. Dumbest idea ever. I prefer Dark Sun.

Yeah, Dark Sun was pretty cool, I'll give you that. I thought 4e Dark Sun was pretty kool too, I liked that they tweaked the rules some to make it fit with the setting, Unfortuantly for the Realms, they tweaked the setting to fit the rules.

It's another spell, turns you in a colossal creature which gave you a +30 to str or something. 

Still it wouldnt work, Im almost postive in the spell description it says that you cant just keep stacking it, hed only get that bonus once.
Pun-Pun Level 7 God.

Ah thank you, 
what a load of crap really, I mean any Kobold who summons Pazuzu is going to get eaten.

Still it wouldnt work, Im almost postive in the spell description it says that you cant just keep stacking it, hed only get that bonus once.

That is why you need the Sarrukh power and the viper.
Pun-Pun Level 7 God.

Ah thank you, 
what a load of crap really, I mean any Kobold who summons Pazuzu is going to get eaten.

Which is why there's the older method that doesn't involve summoning Pazuzu. Which is also very nicely listed out in that very post.

You can do it at level 1 the risky way, or at level 7 the gauranteed safe for you way.

http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
I don't think I've ever been in the forgotten realms forums, much less posted in them. Maybe you got me confused with someone else that looks down on you? :-p

No, silly. I'm talking about getting other people to do your dirty work for you. Your thinking is so linear on the weekends.

Wait is there anyone that doesn't?

Anyone that matters?

No, silly. I'm talking about getting other people to do your dirty work for you. Your thinking is so linear on the weekends.

I don't hate anyone enough to cause them to read about the forgetful realms. That would just be cruel.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I don't hate anyone enough to cause them to read about the forgetful realms. That would just be cruel.

You know it's true.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Pun-Pun Level 7 God.

Ah thank you, 

Which is why there's the older method that doesn't involve summoning Pazuzu. Which is also very nicely listed out in that very post.

You can do it at level 1 the risky way, or at level 7 the gauranteed safe for you way.

Yeah but its still not going to work, using Giant Size doen not increase any of your actual stats, it gives you a tempory bonus, therefore when you use the Manipulate Form or whatever, it would be based off of your actual stat not your tempory score, otherwise you could just cast Cat's Grace or whatever on your self to be elligible for some Prestige class or whatever. 
It works because the ability is worded poorly.
And technically, using Cat's Grace to qualify for a feat works... But you can't use the feat when the spell expires.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?

I'm going to hold you to that statement.