Master Biomancer & Giant Growth

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi, a quick question:

If I have Master Biomancer and I use Giant Growth on him and then cast Arbor Elf would my Arbor Elf enter with 2 or 5 counters in the battlefield?

proud member of the 2011 community team

Hi, a quick question:

If I have Master Biomancer and I use Giant Growth on him and then cast Arbor Elf would my Arbor Elf enter with 2 or 5 counters in the battlefield?

You only have to answer this question when another creature enters the battlefield with one or more Biomancer: what is the power of the biomancer ?

2 or 5 ?

Rules Advisor

The Basic rulebook, read it! A lot of basic questions are answered there!

How to autocard :
Type [c]Black Lotus[/c] to get Black Lotus.
Type [c=Black Lotus]The Overpowered One[/c] to get The Overpowered One.

Hi, a quick question:

You only have to answer this question when another creature enters the battlefield with one or more Biomancer: what is the power of the biomancer ?

2 or 5 ?

both, if you somehow managed to get 2 biomancers on the field with 2 power and giant growth'd 1

both biomancers go on the stack and add 7 counters to the creature entering

Hi, a quick question:

2 or 5 ?

both, if you somehow managed to get 2 biomancers on the field with 2 power and giant growth'd 1

Note that Biomancer's ability is a replacement effect and doesn't go on the stack.

Hi, a quick question:

2 or 5 ?

Note that Biomancer's ability is a replacement effect and doesn't go on the stack.

noted
Sign In to post comments