Looking for Dragon/Dungeon article featuring the Children of Winter

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
As the title says, I've been trying to find an article from either Dungeon EZine or Dragon EZine - can't remember which - that was focused on the Children of Winter druidic sect from Eberron, and I'm quite sure covered an adventure/plot hook based on a member seeking to destroy or otherwise interfere with the magic that provides purified water to Sharn, which would cause pestilence to consume the city. I just can't remember it off the top of my head and Wizards' article-searching capabilities are pitiful, so I was hoping someone might be able to point me to the issue of Dragon/Dungeon where it can be found?
Search for "Eye on Eberron"; it was one of the more recent ones, within the last 3 or four months IIRC.
astralArchivist.com - 4e D&D house rules, homebrew, and story hours - now featuring ENWorld's Zeitgeist adventure path! Will Thibault is a winged, feathered serpent rarely found anywhere except in warm, jungle-like regions or flying through the ether. Due to his intelligence and powers he is regarded with awe by the inhabitants of his homelands and is considered to be divine.
I'm afraid you're mistaken; I've just been all through their Eye on Eberron article archives and none of them are the article I'm looking for. It might have been not released under the Eye on Eberron title, I think, which is particularly likely if it was a Dungeon article.

Edit: No, you were right and I was wrong: it was the Eye on Eberron:  The Winter of the World article in Dragon 418; because that issue can only be downloaded as a whole, the article never showed up in the search. Thank you so much for your patience.