Elemental Invoctation

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Elemental Invocation 
Instant
Put a 1/4 blue elemental creature token and a 4/1 red elemental creature token onto the battlefield. 

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Elemental Invocation 
Instant
Put a 1/4 blue elemental creature token and a 4/1 red elemental creature token onto the battlefield. 

Flavorful card, but pushing the limits. Make it a sorcery and it might be okay. Compare with Eyes in the Skies.

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Elemental Invocation 
Instant

Flavorful card, but pushing the limits. Make it a sorcery and it might be okay. Compare with Eyes in the Skies.

Compare with bestial menace : )
I'd say that if anything bestial menace is stronger than this at sorcery speed, and I think making it multicolor more than justifies making it an instant. 

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
Solid common.
It's a pity I can't put this into the core set I'm building.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Tree Serpent creature serpent
When this enters play,
 put The Serpent Tree from your deck, hand or graveyad
 nto play.
Shuffle
4/1

Serpent Tree creature treefolk
When this enters play,
 put The Tree Serpent from your deck, hand or graveyad
 into play.
Shuffle
1/4

applied fore a job at wizards 7-14-2014

hasbro didn't respond

Lestat the Musical: I want more
Serpent is a supported creature type and they don't use creature types in a card name without it being that type.

Instant
Put a 3/1 red elemental creature token with "Sacrifice this: This deals 3 damage to target creature or player." and a 1/3 white elemental creature token with "Sacrifice this: Prevent the next three damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn." onto the battlefield.

Instant
Put a 3/1 red elemental creature token with "Sacrifice this: This deals 3 damage to target creature or player." and a 1/3 white elemental creature token with "Sacrifice this: Prevent the next three damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn." onto the battlefield.

Cool, but I don't like to put that many lines of text on my cards.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Elemental Invocation 
Instant

pretty

also when did posting tangentially related designs in ICDs become a thing?

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
Elemental Invocation 
Instant

pretty

also when did posting tangentially related designs in ICDs become a thing?

People like attention.  This gives them attention.  It's that simple.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote: