Blood Mage Errata

1 post / 0 new

Not sure where to put Character Builder Errata.  Probably no where since it doesn't see to be supported any more.

Yet another Blood Mage Error.  Rules Errata and CB (where you select Paragon Path) indicates:

Burning Blood
Benefit: When you use your second wind, each 
enemy within 10 squares of you takes ongoing 10 fire
damage (save ends), but only if that enemy is subject
to an effect that a save can end.

Character Sheet Page 3 still states:
Old language of it inflicting con mod psychic damage to all foes w/in 10 squares and foes suffering from an effect take Int mod damage and ongoing 5 fire.  

Add this to the Blood Mage PP Error that I reported on the forums 1 1/2 years ago and again last March where PP powers are not recognizing dual implement wielding bonuses...

Blood Mage Paragon Path [Incident: 120303-000485]
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. After testing this out I found that this combination is not working properly and the Blood Mage powers aren't recognizing the long sword as an implement. I have passed along the details to our development team so they can see what can be done to fix this issue. Unfortunately I have no timeline on when a fix for this particular issue will be implemented. We here at Wizards of the Coast greatly value the work and feedback of our community and appreciate the time you took to report this bug.